2018-19 KEY DATES: scheds, camp, salary cap, media, 2018 draft picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
No, that's fine boxcar.

Just because I think his best role is to be a #7 Dman and a frequent healthy scratch, and Hak thinks he's a top 4 defender, there's no need to get personal about him.

He seems like a decent guy, and I have to give him respect because he's worked hard and he made it to the show. That's a lot farther than I ever got in my very humble hockey "career."

I would have chatted him up, and I wouldn't have had to wait in line. :D

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
How much bling does he have on his hooves? My God.
Apparently they made him into a comic book hero:

image.jpg

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
No, that's fine boxcar.

Just because I think his best role is to be a #7 Dman and a frequent healthy scratch, and Hak thinks he's a top 4 defender, there's no need to get personal about him.

He seems like a decent guy, and I have to give him respect because he's worked hard and he made it to the show. That's a lot farther than I ever got in my very humble hockey "career."

I would have chatted him up, and I wouldn't have had to wait in line. :D
I agree. If they offered him for a lower price or even free while we were waiting in line, I would have happily had him sign my jersey and get a picture with him. But I had already spent $120 on my three tickets for Konecny, Jake, and Couturier and didn't want to add an extra $40 just for Man Dog.

Manning was also apparently supposed to be in the Broad Street Atrium area at the quilt raffle at the same time I was there buying a mystery puck. I was actually looking for him because I honestly wouldn't have minded meeting him if he was just lurking around the area, but I couldn't find him. Bob Kelly was there, though, but there was a long line of people in front of him and he seemed kind of disengaged so I passed

Reactions: boxcar65
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad