Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Thread

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
When Miller gets back, that technically puts us above the limit right? With Koekkoek still on the roster? So does that mean we have until his conditioning stint is over to make a decision, and/or IR somebody else?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
When Miller gets back, that technically puts us above the limit right? With Koekkoek still on the roster? So does that mean we have until his conditioning stint is over to make a decision, and/or IR somebody else?

I think so yes. Conditioning assignments are only 2 weeks or something like that

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
ya no one caught what happened to tyjo is crazy lol.... just noticed he didnt play for awhile... but i mean those aholes were tackling us at times and refs were like nope didnt see it wth even killorn was wired asking them about his back being crawled over nothing 4 from behind cross checks no calls on the damned holding sticks or trips... then we hit the outta bounds and they can legit final screw us yeah like they wouldnt what ever canadians... blah bite us.... hows the sore playoff no wins series going friggin punk team.....

ya day two and already over toronto fans lmfao ok then....

id really hope we make moves to get better if we can mentioned muzzin in other thread

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
anyone got any information on point? reliable source says is same problem had last two years with hip. If someone can get message to pointer

i got hit by car at 38 and hip went out of place and had the bo jackson degenerative hip disorder syndrome..... i also have ddd degenerative disc disease or joint whichever way you want to call it....so as a by product of a suggestion for something else not related (was told by doctors would be in wheelchair at 41) blah...... so anywho I swam at first doing simple backstroke 100 laps a day then as time went on over a year added to 200 100 front 100 back and did different swimming olympic style training.... when went for mri a little over a year later had full clean bill of health on hip doctors were shocked and it had fixed the issue. So if he is struggling with this over 2 years do the swimming thing never know what will happen. P.S. god is good has helped me a lot and miracles do happen

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Not overly concerned. Cernak was an absolute monster in his last shift vs. Florida, so it's hard for me to believe this is anything serious. Whatever. It'll be good to get a look at Rutta. If he looks like he could provide solid depth, I think it changes our approach to the TDL.

Reactions: Pomee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->