Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Thread

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Even moving KK doesn't make sense. I think we have a roster spot for Cernak, but I don't see the upside in having a 21 year old watching from the pressbox instead of getting meaningful minutes in the AHL. Moving Girardi/sitting him is the only way Cernak gets in, but I'm not convinced a) that makes us a better team this year, especially as the playoffs come, and b) if I recall Girardi has a NTC/NMC.
Yeah this true , he needs to play and not sit. A surplus of decent defenders is not a bad problem. All of them will play this year and Cernack has proven he is reliable in the early season and so much better than Sustr.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

giphy.gif

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Several weeks? Oh Coop, you rapscallion. You rakish rogue. Now get out of here, but first, take this five dollars and go see a Marvel or something.

Reactions: The Macho Man

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
They probably wont play against Toronto but it will be great to have them both back.
Cooper said Stralman isn't as far along as Vasy is, and he's not sure if Vasy is starting against Toronto or not, so very likely Stralman won't return yet.

Hopefully he'll be on the upcoming road trip though..

BucsNBolts

May 12, 2016
Tampa, FL
Apparently he's in the starter net for practice this morning. So, probably playing tonight.

Now reported he was first off the ice. So he's playing.

Last edited:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
coop said VASY is the starter. Have a question on straws out of blue not sure if the info got mixed up but got a person who says a member of the training staff said straws had a broken leg. Now my only source told me GROIN a month ago.... So has anyone seen him in a boot anything? Is there any chance its true broken leg ??? Or did the person get mixed up information about vasy and stralman haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad