Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Thread

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Any word on Anton’s return? Cernack has been good but guessing he goes back to Crunch. Nice to know what he is capable of.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Well if we really have been scouting LA a bunch these last couple of weeks then its starting to make sense. Maybe Stralman is going to be out a lot longer then we think.
yeah I think he is going to be out for a while now. I thought the injury wasn't bad but I guess they have just been keeping it on the low

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Any word on Anton’s return? Cernack has been good but guessing he goes back to Crunch. Nice to know what he is capable of.
Around the hockey world all the word is that Cernak is staying up long term and that the bolts love him.

How is this so hard to understand?

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Around the hockey world all the word is that Cernak is staying up long term and that the bolts love him.

How is this so hard to understand?

In the hockey world, they have contractual obligations and limited roster spots; waiver concerns, etc.
Yes, we all love him, but we "might" not have room for him when Strals is back. We "could" make a move (KK?), but that's just it, we would have to make a move; can't just have a free for all and keep everyone up.

How is that so difficult to comprehend?

Reactions: Sky04

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
In the hockey world, they have contractual obligations and limited roster spots; waiver concerns, etc.
Yes, we all love him, but we "might" not have room for him when Strals is back. We "could" make a move (KK?), but that's just it, we would have to make a move; can't just have a free for all and keep everyone up.

How is that so difficult to comprehend?
Even moving KK doesn't make sense. I think we have a roster spot for Cernak, but I don't see the upside in having a 21 year old watching from the pressbox instead of getting meaningful minutes in the AHL. Moving Girardi/sitting him is the only way Cernak gets in, but I'm not convinced a) that makes us a better team this year, especially as the playoffs come, and b) if I recall Girardi has a NTC/NMC.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
yeah I mean what's this re-evaluate, re-evaluate process with Strals?
maybe with Cernak and Serg we are really having a relationship problem
not that we want this drama when we already got Kuch, Point, Stammer one.
giphy.gif

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Cite your sources or I'm calling BS.
Send me a DM when Cernak stays with the team all year.

Do you want me to walk around wired with a mic? I have no interest making up lies or starting stuff on a chat board. I’m just trying to provide insights and knowledge. Take it as what it is.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Send me a DM when Cernak stays with the team all year.

Do you want me to walk around wired with a mic? I have no interest making up lies or starting stuff on a chat board. I’m just trying to provide insights and knowledge. Take it as what it is.

Let me guess you read it off a message board or made it up in your head and apparently that's "hockey world chatter" :laugh:

There a ton of logistical arguments as to why he'll likely be sent down, you've provided no argument on how to keep him up other than "I heard stuff from somewhere but can't tell you"

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Let me guess you read it off a message board or made it up in your head and apparently that's "hockey world chatter" :laugh:

There a ton of logistical arguments as to why he'll likely be sent down, you've provided no argument on how to keep him up other than "I heard stuff from somewhere but can't tell you"
I’m friends with some people envolved with the Redwings and if you want to DM me I’ll gladly send you some pictures. Again I don’t care to engage over message boards with the odd person who takes it too far when I state something that I heard. Also I never once said “I can’t tell you where”

Edit- All I’ve said is I heard that Cernak is staying up due to the Tampa brass liking him allot. Relax

Reactions: Rschmitz

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I’m friends with some people envolved with the Redwings and if you want to DM me I’ll gladly send you some pictures. Again I don’t care to engage over message boards with the odd person who takes it too far when I state something that I heard. Also I never once said “I can’t tell you where”

Edit- All I’ve said is I heard that Cernak is staying up due to the Tampa brass liking him allot. Relax

Agreed, I would think there would be a rule against calling people liars. At the very least, it's immature and no way to talk to others in friendly context, and if we aren't going to be friendly, take it to DM's.

Reactions: Stamper

bov

Nov 13, 2010
At this point I'm just hoping it's not any of Stralman's past medical issues creeping back somehow. Has there been any word on the nature of this injury? Just seems a bit odd.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
At this point I'm just hoping it's not any of Stralman's past medical issues creeping back somehow. Has there been any word on the nature of this injury? Just seems a bit odd.
nada.That's why some of us are bit concerned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->