Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Thread

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
coop said VASY is the starter. Have a question on straws out of blue not sure if the info got mixed up but got a person who says a member of the training staff said straws had a broken leg. Now my only source told me GROIN a month ago.... So has anyone seen him in a boot anything? Is there any chance its true broken leg ??? Or did the person get mixed up information about vasy and stralman haha

Strålman has never been seen in a boot this injury. Even though the team lists him out with an upper body injury, someone who talked with Strålman after a game back at the end of November said that Stråls said it was a groin injury and might take 10 to 14 days more which brings us to this week. Not sure who they are, but don't think they're making it up and it does seem to back up your source. Besides, I think Burns or Smith did also let it slip that his longer than expected time of recovery might be due to it being a groin injury.

If you look at the Islanders game, there's a couple of tussles in front of the net where Strålman takes down or is taken down by an opposing player where the injury could have happened, though he must have continued to play through it for the rest of the game. Ouch! :puppy:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
So basically after tonight he might be a week or two away. Maybe a couple of months.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012

He's on IR so that makes a spot for Joseph when he's ready to return.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->