Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Report - Where’s Kesler?

Who plays more games as a Duck this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Love Eaves, but its time to hang them up. Seems like he will have health issues throughout his retirement and there is no point in making it worse.

Pennaduck

Aug 17, 2016
Pennsylvania

I could be wrong, but shutting him down for the few games remaining in the season seems more like a doctor/medical decision than something that would involve his agent. Discussions with his agent seems to imply a potential retirement/buyout/settlement type scenario is being talked about.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal

This article is the strongest indicator yet that the hockey guys are going to try and get Kesler to stop. Same with eaves.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I was arguing with someone on reddit that thought Kes was still a top shutdown center and could win the Selke. not sure if that's better or worse than Randy thinking Kes was a top PP guy
I think you found Randy Carlyle's reddit lol

Nobody should be happy with this news.
I know, just being sarcastic cause i imagine Carlyle is probably very depressed over the news.

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Just terrible. We all knew Kesler was going to break down eventually, but to see it this quick and this drastic is pretty sad to watch. For Eaves, there's no way of seeing this coming, a very unfortunate for him to go through.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
When Kes stopped after playing 1001 at home you kinda knew it couldn’t just be a coincidence that he got hurt again. They’ve been sending him out there patched with chewing gum and bailing wire just to get him to 1000. There can’t be anybody who thinks his continuing to play out his contract is a good idea. And yeah, the agent being involved in the discussions is pretty telling.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
really sucks to hear about eaves

i wonder what could be triggering the muscle weakness? seems odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad