Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Report - Where’s Kesler?

Who plays more games as a Duck this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItDeep

Jun 19, 2007
Sierra Nevadas
How is he a pansy if he is getting injured....

Flowers are delicate and it doesn't take much to damage them. Thus the comparison.

He's constantly getting hurt from incidents that aren't even noticed in games.

If you had any idea what Eaves has been through you might feel otherwise. Wear his shoes and then call him what you want - until then a little grace and empathy would go a long way.

Sorry if I offended either of you or anyone else with my comments.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Flowers are delicate and it doesn't take much to damage them. Thus the comparison.

He's constantly getting hurt from incidents that aren't even noticed in games.

Sorry if I offended either of you or anyone else with my comments.

Being a pansy means you are not hurt or not hurt that bad and you are milking it. He is actually hurt.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Eaves reminds me of former MLBer Eric Chavez who spent more than 50% of his career on the DL & he manages the AAA team of the Angels. Eaves needs to take a page out of Chavez & start studying coaching.
I think Chavez even once ended up on the DL cause he put his hat on wrong & another time he tripped over his own shoe laces.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
I think it is time for him to call it a career. He missed almost all of one season and is going to miss the majority of this season. You could tell he was rusty when he was playing, and this injury is simply going to add to the rust.

Reactions: AngelDuck

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Shit mid January is still a while away. Hopefully Larsson can maintain his play and Mahura isn’t too much of a train wreck in his own end.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Wasn’t the original timetable 10-12 weeks for Fowler? Ahead of schedule again, if so. Dudes ability to heal is bionic

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
how the hell did eaves break a rib while on IR?

that's even more puzzling than how he managed to hurt his shoulder while recovering from illness. he really needs to hang them up

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
All the calcium he intakes goes to his beard thus it is made from small bones, there is no other explanation

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
how the hell did eaves break a rib while on IR?

that's even more puzzling than how he managed to hurt his shoulder while recovering from illness. he really needs to hang them up
He didn't break his rib on IR. He broke it in a game and tried to play through it but he was getting back spasms from the break that eventually he couldn't take anymore.

Reactions: TheGoodShepard1

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Wasn’t the original timetable 10-12 weeks for Fowler? Ahead of schedule again, if so. Dudes ability to heal is bionic

I don’t think he had a timetable other than they would know more in a few weeks time. Which I guess is now. Mid January is better than I anticipated though, the injury looked nasty!

Reactions: TheGoodShepard1

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Eaves need to just retire at this point, he may want to keep playing but his body just can't take it anymore. Just go on LTIRetriment and call it a career.

Also, great to hear that Fowler is ahead of schedule, dude always seems to heal faster than scheduled.

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Wonder how Perry's rehab is going. Not surprised we didn't get an update but it would be nice to know where he is in the process

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Ricky might need a couple off to deal with discomfort, even if it’s nothing serious. The range of motion in that knee did not look good getting bent back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad