Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Report - Where’s Kesler?

Who plays more games as a Duck this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Detroit played last night we can just hope they are gassed af.

But should be an interesting game, Detroit is arguably a bottom 10 team in the league and hey what do you know our middle 6 centers will be of an average age of 19 and whopping 1 NHL game experience (also on average). Our best goal scoring option is also 19 :laugh:

well they outplayed the kings yesterday lol

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
I'd be very doubtful for anyone to rejoin our lineup in the next week except for Ritchie when he decides to just play some damn hockey

Regardless of our injury situation if we start 3-0 it certainly doesn't put pressure on BM to budge on his price.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I'd be very doubtful for anyone to rejoin our lineup in the next week except for Ritchie when he decides to just play some damn hockey

Regardless of our injury situation if we start 3-0 it certainly doesn't put pressure on BM to budge on his price.

Do you think Ritchie is straight into the lineup when he signs? The longer this goes, the more likely I see them taking advantage of that rule that allows us to send him to SD for a short "conditioning stint" - in order to make sure he's up to game speed.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Do you think Ritchie is straight into the lineup when he signs? The longer this goes, the more likely I see them taking advantage of that rule that allows us to send him to SD for a short "conditioning stint" - in order to make sure he's up to game speed.
sure he could go down for a conditioning stint. nothing wrong with that, but i just think if there is anyone out of the players not in our lineup who could step in it'd be ritchie

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Getzlaf has a groin injury per Bob Murray and could be back next week.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Did you guys see the comments Murray just made about Kes? Sounds like both he and Kesler know he’s going to be out for stretches during the season.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Did you guys see the comments Murray just made about Kes? Sounds like both he and Kesler know he’s going to be out for stretches during the season.
Seems like the right way to go. Murray is going out of his way to make it okay for Kesler to not overwork the hip. "He's not going to fight through it this year" I think is part of the quote.

Reactions: AngelDuck

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
There was some concern that Getzlaf may have badly torn his groin. I'm not sure if that concern was before or after the BM comments came out but I'm hoping before. As for Eaves I've heard he could be back next week. Still up in the air as to exactly when. This is all from my indirect source. Not my main guy.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I want Eaves to come back ASAP so perhaps we can send Terry down to A. I think Terry can hang in the NHL as of now, but it will be better for everyone if he can do some more developing and take on the leader role in the A.

Reactions: Duck Off

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Oh come on, it was ridiculous already a long time ago. This has to do something with some conditioning coach, maybe? What`s the problem with us, it`s not just bad luck, I told this already last year. But not sure what is wrong with us.

Reactions: AngelDuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad