2018-19 HFNYR Fantasy Hockey League

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
For those of whom were in the league last year, welcome back! I know I had an overwhelming response of guys who wanted to continue this, so here I am running this league again this year :)

Rules are going to be similar to last years league. That thread must have been removed during the server migration. I have a list of people who were in last years league, so it's assumed most of you who reached out to me at the end of last year will also be participating this year as well.

ESPN proved itself to be very lackluster in features, so I am looking to a new platform. There may be premium features that we are investigating which may require a buy in from each GM. I'll keep you updated on that.
I'm still tinkering with lineup settings
Scoring settings will be adjusted to allow for other items such as hits and blocks to have additional weight. Goals and Assists are important, but with the settings I had last year it seemed to nullify a lot of the secondary stats ratings.
We'll be moving to a daily fantasy lineup instead of weekly for this league. Most of the guys in the league wanted that change last year but it was unable to be implemented post-draft.

If you are interested, please PM me for additional details!

Thanks,

Adam

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
im interested but we have to change a few of the settings from last year

also a buy in this year would make it much more fun

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
For those of whom were in the league last year, welcome back! I know I had an overwhelming response of guys who wanted to continue this, so here I am running this league again this year :)

Rules are going to be similar to last years league. That thread must have been removed during the server migration. I have a list of people who were in last years league, so it's assumed most of you who reached out to me at the end of last year will also be participating this year as well.

ESPN proved itself to be very lackluster in features, so I am looking to a new platform. There may be premium features that we are investigating which may require a buy in from each GM. I'll keep you updated on that.
I'm still tinkering with lineup settings
Scoring settings will be adjusted to allow for other items such as hits and blocks to have additional weight. Goals and Assists are important, but with the settings I had last year it seemed to nullify a lot of the secondary stats ratings.
We'll be moving to a daily fantasy lineup instead of weekly for this league. Most of the guys in the league wanted that change last year but it was unable to be implemented post-draft.

If you are interested, please PM me for additional details!

Thanks,

Adam
Got your email, I'm interested in being back in again this year (I was Skjei Anything last year). Moving to Yahoo sounds best along with daily lineup locks.

Reactions: TheTakedown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad