GDT: 2018-19 GDT Sign-Up Thread

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I will commit to one grandiose effort to kick of the playoffs.
Sign me up for the first PLAYOFF GAME
I have unfinished business to take care of.

Well boys I hate to do it but I have to bail on this GDT.
Hopefully someone else can step up.

I'm moving this spring and we just found out that our new place won't be ready in time and now we are in full scramble mode. On top of that this summer will see a Z5GG junior making his debut... that has me more than busy.

I really hate to have to back away from doing these as I get a lot of them myself.
But hopefully the aliens that abducted our team can return the real Jets in time for the playoff run.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Well boys I hate to do it but I have to bail on this GDT.
Hopefully someone else can step up.

I'm moving this spring and we just found out that our new place won't be ready in time and now we are in full scramble mode. On top of that this summer will see a Z5GG junior making his debut... that has me more than busy.

I really hate to have to back away from doing these as I get a lot of them myself.
But hopefully the aliens that abducted our team can return the real Jets in time for the playoff run.
CONGRATS on your upcoming bundle of joy, Zhammers!!! :cheers: :clap: :hyper: :vhappy:

On the topic of next week's GDTs... I'm also unable to put up even quickie GDTs since I'll be out of town so hopefully someone volunteers.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Actually one really big problem.
I noticed a couple of days ago that my IMGUR account seems to be hooped.
I'm still logged in when I go to the site but when I go to my Images page I just get a snooty picture of some hoity-toity cats and a message that IMGUR is breaking up with me.

Anyone know of another free image hosting site?

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Actually one really big problem.
I noticed a couple of days ago that my IMGUR account seems to be hooped.
I'm still logged in when I go to the site but when I go to my Images page I just get a snooty picture of some hoity-toity cats and a message that IMGUR is breaking up with me.

Anyone know of another free image hosting site?

A quick Googling gives me:

Upload Image — Free Image Hosting

Hope that helps!

m.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I can do a “Best of Mudturtle” GDT for Saturday if needed.
Just copy and paste snippets from some of my favourites this year.
But only if it’s needed. If someone has something new just let me know and it’s all yours!

Reactions: jefferoni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad