GDT: 2018-19 GDT Sign-Up Thread

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Bump reminder that I have the 24th Blues game.
I would hate to go post it and find out someone jumped on it (unlikely).
I've been working on this one since before I left for my trip in early October.

Taking games of between GDT's helps to keep me sane ;)

Reactions: Mud Turtle

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Actually I have a GDT ready for Tuesday’s Chicago game so I’ll do that game. Can you take me off of Thursday’s game? Thanks!!

Last edited:

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I’ll do the Friday Hawks game. Don’t have anything planned yet but that never stopped me before.

Looks like the list credited me for @Aggie204 hard work for the Sunday game.

;)

I don’t know how you do it. I need to have an idea about a month ahead of time to mull around in my head before I can feel comfortable doing anything with it. 3 days would seriously stress me out! :)

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
I don’t know how you do it. I need to have an idea about a month ahead of time to mull around in my head before I can feel comfortable doing anything with it. 3 days would seriously stress me out! :)
It takes me about a day to come up with a concept then 4-5 days to create. I’m also teaching myself how to use GIMP (a freeshare version of Ps) along the way. That’s crazy that Zham comes up with one that fast.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
It takes me about a day to come up with a concept then 4-5 days to create. I’m also teaching myself how to use GIMP (a freeshare version of Ps) along the way. That’s crazy that Zham comes up with one that fast.

Last year on 2 of the back to backs I basically started at 11 or midnight and then just powered through until I was done at 4 or 5am. Outside of a list of themes I was starting from scratch. Half the stuff in my GDT's come around as I'm creating it. Meaning that I find something while looking for something else and then go off on that new tangent.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Was sent home because I have a horrible cough. So I fired up the ol’ GDT making machine and I have one for Thursday’s game against the Oilers. If it hasn’t been taken I’ll have it up tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad