GDT: 2018-19 GDT Sign-Up Thread

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Oh man, always wanted to do a GDT, but am just scared I will fail miserably:laugh:

Never been the creative type.:popcorn:

Go for it! We've had everything from Photoshop creations to MS Paint creations to crazy-cool animated GIF assemblies, to just text GDTs, or reposts of Jets media relations information. It's not a contest - if you want to participate and contribute to the Jets community by doing a GDT, just do it! :nod:

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Go for it! We've had everything from Photoshop creations to MS Paint creations to crazy-cool animated GIF assemblies, to just text GDTs, or reposts of Jets media relations information. It's not a contest - if you want to participate and contribute to the Jets community by doing a GDT, just do it! :nod:
Lemme just gather the courage, and I will come back and hopefully pick a date :laugh:

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Alright HF’ers I’m back in for the 9th.
Sign me up for the Avs game.
Who knew that game could have such big implications at the top of the central (for both teams).

We’ll see how prolific I can be going forward but it will be time to get back in the horse. I’m already working my research for that one (and a couple of others).

Obviously I still want others to contribute as we have plenty of people that can help but I’m more ready “to go” then I was at the beginning of the season when the hangover from last spring run was still lingering.

Reactions: Mud Turtle

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Alright HF’ers I’m back in for the 9th.
Sign me up for the Avs game.
Who knew that game could have such big implications at the top of the central (for both teams).

We’ll see how prolific I can be going forward but it will be time to get back in the horse. I’m already working my research for that one (and a couple of others).

Obviously I still want others to contribute as we have plenty of people that can help but I’m more ready “to go” then I was at the beginning of the season when the hangover from last spring run was still lingering.

Done!

Note too: I'll be in Amsterdam until Saturday, so I won't be able to pick up any games until next week. That leaves the two upcoming games unaccounted for:

Fri26-Oct6:30 PM@ Red Wings
Sat27-Oct6:00 PM@ Maple Leafs
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg

tenor.gif

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Sign me up for the 14th (Caps) & 19th (Canucks)
I’ll need to keep spacing mine out a bit.
The every second day or 3 in 4 nights were too much.
The few back to backs I did last year nearly killed me.

Man I should have brought my computer.
I have plenty of time to kill this week and could have done the Wings and Leafs. Oh well.

FinJetster

Mar 1, 2015
Kerava, Finland
Hats of to you Zham. If I'd had to do more than one of these a season, I would lose my mind. I've been brainstorming with my GDT idea for the last couple of weeks and am only getting to the graphic work now (if you can call it that, when working with copy/paste and MS PowerPoint). So I've already wasted some 10 hrs to this thing but still haven't got any of the actual visual work done. But I guess it's supposed to be like this - 95 % of the work is done inside of your own head. :nod:

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Hats of to you Zham. If I'd had to do more than one of these a season, I would lose my mind. I've been brainstorming with my GDT idea for the last couple of weeks and am only getting to the graphic work now (if you can call it that, when working with copy/paste and MS PowerPoint). So I've already wasted some 10 hrs to this thing but still haven't got any of the actual visual work done. But I guess it's supposed to be like this - 95 % of the work is done inside of your own head. :nod:

There’s no doubt that making a GDT takes a ton of work. Take your time and as ideas pop in your head, no matter how crazy they may be - write them down! Sometimes those can be tweaked to be the best ones!

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
We need a GDT folks.
My apologies that I can’t do it.
I’m in transit today. Luckily I’ll be back at a hotel tonight for the game before heading back to Winnipeg tomorrow (finally).

A roster of famous Dads!

Somebody get on that ;)

One more goal for Laine and another win would be sweet. Let’s do this boys!
Winning feels so good.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
We need a GDT folks.
My apologies that I can’t do it.
I’m in transit today. Luckily I’ll be back at a hotel tonight for the game before heading back to Winnipeg tomorrow (finally).

A roster of famous Dads!

Somebody get on that ;)

One more goal for Laine and another win would be sweet. Let’s do this boys!
Winning feels so good.
Sorry, all I can do right now is another quick 'n dirty because that's all I have time for, which is sad because today's game deserves much better...

EDIT: Here she be: https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...inki-finland-1-00-pm-ct-tsn3-tsn1290.2563573/

Last edited:
Reactions: YWGinYYZ

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
hmmm.... Maybe I try make GDT too someday, but I don't make any promises or sign-up for any specific game until then when/if I have something already done/nearly finished. Things won't simply work for me well with pre-set deadlines (such type matrix of mind), and I know hours and hours could be easily invested to the project in certain moods.

Versatility of MS-Paint gives an excellent tool for this kind stuff. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->