• Willcox, Reece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wylie, Wyatte

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rockhill

Jun 23, 2018
I was really pleased to see that Hexy thinks Rubstov's lack of scoring is a learned trait rather than a symptom of his upside or compete level. LHV's coaching will hopefully get him going next year.

I think we're selling Rat's hands a little short. He seemed much improved this year.

....and to those doubting Allison, remember those numbers were put up against men in a tough college division. That kid can play. He's got a near elite shot. I don't see him as a Wayne Simmonds kind of player, perhaps more of a Phil Kessel, but without all the Pepsi.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
I actually could see Allison have a slow start to next season. That knee injury in mid january means he is close to 9 months from his last hockey game when he starts and training in summer will be based around rehab not working on skating shooting etc... I'm not saying it will for sure but it would not suprise me. Ghost, Patrick,Giroux took a while to fully recover now they are back to normal

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I actually could see Allison have a slow start to next season. That knee injury in mid january means he is close to 9 months from his last hockey game when he starts and training in summer will be based around rehab not working on skating shooting etc... I'm not saying it will for sure but it would not suprise me. Ghost, Patrick,Giroux took a while to fully recover now they are back to normal

Allison had a simpler injury, players come back from ACLs quicker these days, but usually take 18 months or so to be 100%

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Allison had a simpler injury, players come back from ACLs quicker these days, but usually take 18 months or so to be 100%
A simple surgery well then obvousily you have not had one . Now it is an injury you can now come back from to 100 percent now a days it use to be career ending . The rehab is slow and shitty .

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It's still a lot more common than sports hernias and hips and usually fewer complications.
The problem comes when there are multiple ligament tears and the knee becomes unstable. Those are the career enders, but today even those injuries can be fixed.

Reactions: wasup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad