20. Kalynuk, Wyatt - 54%
21. Bunnaman, Connor - 27%
22. Laberge, Pascal - 33%
23. Bernhardt, David - 44%

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Martel for me. I actually liked how he looked in his cup of coffee. He just wasn't getting any ice time because Hakstol is a little bitch. He was having a hell of a season for the Phantoms before the jaw injury. Plus, I haven't seen anyone St. Ivany even once and I have only see Twar a few times so it would be disingenuous to vote for them.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I hated how Martel looked, there's small and then there's really small, he was like a pinball, touch him and he went off in a different direction.
Weal has had a far more impressive AHL career than Martel, heck, Varone looks better than Martel.
Sure, he can look good in open ice, but that's not the norm in a NHL game.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I know he will lose to Twarynski or St. Ivany, but I am getting on the Westfalt train.

It's a toss-up if either him or Twar will succeed as NHL fourth liners, but... choo choo!

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
St. Ivany, again. Kid fits the profile of hidden gem, fast grower who displays sick mitts but has an awkward/ungainly skating ability because he has to learn to skate again in a bigger body. I expect him to be slightly less than Sanheim and Myers just by association. He will break out (probably the year after this) in a similar fashion as well.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
St. Ivany, again. Kid fits the profile of hidden gem, fast grower who displays sick mitts but has an awkward/ungainly skating ability because he has to learn to skate again in a bigger body. I expect him to be slightly less than Sanheim and Myers just by association. He will break out (probably the year after this) in a similar fashion as well.

Sanheim & Myers?
tenor.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

:eek:

Ruck Over

Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Hey, St. Ivany has the mitts, grew a bunch just recently, and hopefully follows a pattern of Flyers scouts finding him before he's the obvious choice. It's a long shot, but that was reflected in the draft position he was taken. Sanheim, rd-1, Myers, rd-ud, St. Ivany, rd-4. He's 6'3" and may not yet be done growing. We'll see how he does in college.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Martel for me. I actually liked how he looked in his cup of coffee. He just wasn't getting any ice time because Hakstol is a little *****. He was having a hell of a season for the Phantoms before the jaw injury. Plus, I haven't seen anyone St. Ivany even once and I have only see Twar a few times so it would be disingenuous to vote for them.
@Magua posted this in his thread.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Hey, St. Ivany has the mitts, grew a bunch just recently, and hopefully follows a pattern of Flyers scouts finding him before he's the obvious choice. It's a long shot, but that was reflected in the draft position he was taken. Sanheim, rd-1, Myers, rd-ud, St. Ivany, rd-4. He's 6'3" and may not yet be done growing. We'll see how he does in college.

He's not near as good of a skater as either of those two, but he is sneaky with his puck skills.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

latest

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yale's leading scorer on D had 11 points last year so I would temper statistical expectations for Jack.

Ruck Over

Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
I to went to a University, but still called it college. Or maybe we can get super sleuth-like, and find out what his major is, then refer to him attending that college, and omit the university to which will ultimately be on his diploma (potentially, at least a transcript or two).

I know, it's the off-season, we're all bored.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ruck Over

Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
He's not near as good of a skater as either of those two, but he is sneaky with his puck skills.
He's not as good a skater cause the kid just went through a huge growth spurt and is still getting used to the bigger body, new mechanics of longer legs, etc. But yes, a cold water shower is a palatable idea during the wretched hot & muggy summer months.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
THE GHOUL! I didn't even notice him last time or I would have voted for him. Love this kid but I know he's not really anything.

Reactions: Pantokrator

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
As a graduate (graduate school(s)) of THE UNIVERSITY (hook 'em), I can say without doubt that many people say university in the states.
Of course we do it to distinguish ourselves from the cow pattie school out in the boondocks of East Texas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad