2018-19 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
This is my take on the forwards:

Agozzino - Dries - Kaut
AJ Greer - Dickinson - Kosmachuk
Lewis - Shvyryov - Beaudin
Nantel - Barron - Toninato

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
You think Toninato is going to play 4th line RW on the AHL team?
I had problem finding a spot for him. Maybe switch him with Lewis but IMO Lewis has more offense than him so that's why I put him on the third line. I know he deserves more ice time but looking at the other guys it's hard to put him higher. Barron and him could also be switched.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I don't see why Dries would be the 1C right away. It will probably be some combination of Dries, Dickinson, Shvyrev, Toninato and Beaudin as the centers to start, with Dries shifting up and down the lineup depending on how the rookies perform. Shvyrev should stay at C no matter what though, both for development purposes and to maximize his effectiveness as a playmaker. The others can likely be moved to wing as needed, especially once Toninato gets his likely callup.

Greer - Shvyrev - Kaut
Agozzino - Toninato - Kosmachuk
Lewis - Dries - Beaudin
Barron - Dickinson - Nantel

Not that that guess matters much, it will likely be shuffled all around given that it's the AHL.

Reactions: Perratrooper

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
This is hands down the deepest NHL and AHL team we've ever had, especially for the AHL. Our ECHL team is going to be pretty stacked as well as a result. Love it.

Just need a goalie or two on AHL deals for Utah for when goalie injuries hit. Utah was really happy announcing the affiliation because they know they were going to end up with a pretty stacked team. I'm not convinced about our AHL team until they actually prove something. This is a team being put together by the same guy who has seen our AHL team finish last every/nearly season since 2010. With Francouz we'll probably stay out of the basement until January where the team will then drop off a cliff like usual.

Reactions: Cullen Bohannon

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I don't know what other high-end D prospects are in the A. Is there a better potential top pairing than Meloche and Timmins? (I said potential, there is a lot of hype to live up to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad