2018-19 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Okay, no offense meant, just curious, which is why I attempted (and probably failed) to tread lightly for once.

Anyhow, I am quite pleased to see Meloche is leading the team in goals right now with two. Warsoft is tied for the lead in points (3) and sporting a minus-2 rating, which sounds about right. :laugh:

Shit, I was about to drop the gloves :laugh:. But I was like- I like Poke, got to give him the benefit of the doubt, here. No worries.

Yeah, I’m pretty high on Kaut, I was just fishing for info.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
****, I was about to drop the gloves :laugh:. But I was like- I like Poke, got to give him the benefit of the doubt, here. No worries.

Yeah, I’m pretty high on Kaut, I was just fishing for info.

That would likely go down with us dropping 'em and me turtling right away. :laugh: There's a good reason I never, ever got into a fight the 10+ years I played.

Reactions: 5280

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
How has Igor looked so far? He has two goals in four games and appears to be enjoying himself based on his celebrations.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
With the uncertainty around Timmins, we really need Nic to develop well.

He’s a naturally physical, nasty player who has a bomb of a shot. Confidence has never been a problem, he almost has a bit of an arrogance to himself that you want to see. The offense is now coming through and he is establishing himself as a very promising, hopefully 3/4/5 D.
How many times do I have to tell you people that he & Peacock will form the nastiest shutdown pairing in the NHL, one of these days?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Imama kneed somebody (not sure who and not sure if he's injured) in the 2nd, so our 3-assist-flow took it himself to be given 17 minutes of penalties against Imama.

Also Mark Alt is a -1 in a 6-2 win.

TatteredTornNFrayed

ocelot spleens, ...
Jan 15, 2008
Geertsen didn't really throw down or even drop his gloves.. Imama did, but some how Geeretsen got instigating, fighting +. Commentators couldn't believe it. He must've said something.

Reactions: S E P H

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Live shot of Spencer Martin:

giphy.gif

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
It'll be interesting to see what happens if he keeps this up.

Yup, it really is.

Varly is killing it in the NHL, and Frankie is killing it in the AHL. Grubs hasn't been bad so to speak but he's also not been at the level either of these guys have been at.

Something will have to give come December or January if Frankie continues to make a joke out of the AHL.

Reactions: klozge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad