Prospect Info: 2018-19 Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
I remember all the positive messages about Dennehy from notable people in the hockey world after he was fired. Merrimack does not have the resources to compete in Hockey East and by all accounts he massively overachieved there.

Reactions: My3Sons

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
I remember all the positive messages about Dennehy from notable people in the hockey world after he was fired. Merrimack does not have the resources to compete in Hockey East and by all accounts he massively overachieved there.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
"BigD"

Take my word for it is there on Cap Friendly..... Nothing more I can do to show you.......................
The Tangradi story is on the NJ website and it says $300K guaranteed.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
In this thread I had talked about the need for Bing tonight have some physical players to police other teams with guys such as Sharongovich, Seney and Gignac.

Someone gave me a hard time and retorted that the Russian has size and can handle himself.

Well, his first game over here and he's knocked out of the game with a head shot.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
In this thread I had talked about the need for Bing tonight have some physical players to police other teams with guys such as Sharongovich, Seney and Gignac.

Someone gave me a hard time and retorted that the Russian has size and can handle himself.

Well, his first game over here and he's knocked out of the game with a head shot.

What was the nature of the head shot? Punched in a fight or hit with a stick? I’m not sure that a thug on the team prevents this sort of play. Look at the NHL. Guys are cheap shorting each other left and right and there’s just isn’t any retribution.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
What was the nature of the head shot? Punched in a fight or hit with a stick? I’m not sure that a thug on the team prevents this sort of play. Look at the NHL. Guys are cheap shorting each other left and right and there’s just isn’t any retribution.

There was no response to the hit .
That bothered me

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland

"I also want to mention that the boys were really good last night against Pittsburgh. I didn’t play, but watching it, there were a lot of good things. My favorite player was Cam Johnson. I thought he was great. He’s an interesting guy and he’s got that ability to make that sick save. It’s kinda crazy. He just moves so well and has this great glove and he’s sliding around in the crease and he’s just a really good goalie. We saw a little bit of it last year at the end, but it was really good to see him play so well last night. I was happy for him.

Gignac did well with his two goals. Speers did his thing. Q was Q. Of the new faces, Smith can obviously play. I’m impressed with Bernard and Groleau. They’re big boys. Sissons. Seney was great. Honestly, I could go down the whole roster. Everyone played well."

Reactions: My3Sons

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
As long as they stay healthy, I think Bingo should have a much better season. A good amount of new talented youth coming in, and some guys returning from injury last year who should want to make a big impact.

Sucks some of our better D prospects are still a little ways away with college or juniors, but it is what it is.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village

"I also want to mention that the boys were really good last night against Pittsburgh. I didn’t play, but watching it, there were a lot of good things. My favorite player was Cam Johnson. I thought he was great. He’s an interesting guy and he’s got that ability to make that sick save. It’s kinda crazy. He just moves so well and has this great glove and he’s sliding around in the crease and he’s just a really good goalie. We saw a little bit of it last year at the end, but it was really good to see him play so well last night. I was happy for him.

Gignac did well with his two goals. Speers did his thing. Q was Q. Of the new faces, Smith can obviously play. I’m impressed with Bernard and Groleau. They’re big boys. Sissons. Seney was great. Honestly, I could go down the whole roster. Everyone played well."

I see a very bright future ahead for Nathan Bastian.

As Amanda Stein's replacement in charge of social media for the Devils. :rolleyes:

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
Bastian Blog:

"The best entertainment so far might have come at the rest stop. Q [John Quenneville] was in line to buy a drink and there was a guy who saw the Devils logo on his warm up and thought he was a fan and started talking about the team and Taylor Hall and Cory Schneider’s injury and Q just kind of nodded, smiled and responded politely. Then, [Ryan] Schmelzer walked over and he had a Devils t-shirt on. The guy goes, “Oh, another fan!” and continues to share his opinions on the team. Then, he saw Mackenzie Blackwood, who was also in line, and asked if he’d ever heard of “Martin Brodeur, the best goalie of all time.” Blackie jokingly said he was just ok and the guy started listing his stats including his recent selection to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Despite the fact that he said he was a Rangers fan, that guy might be the best part of the trip back to Jersey."

LIVE BASTIAN BLOG: 2018 PROSPECTS CHALLENGE

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Bastian Blog:

"The best entertainment so far might have come at the rest stop. Q [John Quenneville] was in line to buy a drink and there was a guy who saw the Devils logo on his warm up and thought he was a fan and started talking about the team and Taylor Hall and Cory Schneider’s injury and Q just kind of nodded, smiled and responded politely. Then, [Ryan] Schmelzer walked over and he had a Devils t-shirt on. The guy goes, “Oh, another fan!” and continues to share his opinions on the team. Then, he saw Mackenzie Blackwood, who was also in line, and asked if he’d ever heard of “Martin Brodeur, the best goalie of all time.” Blackie jokingly said he was just ok and the guy started listing his stats including his recent selection to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Despite the fact that he said he was a Rangers fan, that guy might be the best part of the trip back to Jersey."

LIVE BASTIAN BLOG: 2018 PROSPECTS CHALLENGE

Of course they run into a Rags fan.

I'm shocked that he had good things to say about Marty

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Nas liked Speers and Joey’s games in Montreal. Mikey, JQ, and Lappin all had solid games as well.

Most of those guys will be in Bing, most likely with big roles, so good news on that front.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I think Ray will deal McLeod if he receives a decent offer.

He's fast but doesn't really do anything that well.

Doesn't look like a Top-15 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->