Sharangovich - Seney - Speers
Pietila - McLeod - Anderson
Studenic - Schmelzer - Bastian
Gignac - Rooney - Edwardh
Baddock

Yakovlev - Strait
Sissons - Gryba
White/Jacobs - Ramage

Forwards look good. I think Yakovlev ends up on the NHL team and the Devils go with 13F and 8D again. I'd say the defense ends up:

Strait - Jacobs
Kapla - Gryba
White/Sissons - Ramage

You are also not considering Lappin (waivers?) and Gabriel in the line-up.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Forwards look good. I think Yakovlev ends up on the NHL team and the Devils go with 13F and 8D again. I'd say the defense ends up:

Strait - Jacobs
Kapla - Gryba
White/Sissons - Ramage

You are also not considering Lappin (waivers?) and Gabriel in the line-up.

Those college defenders can’t arrive soon enough. That back end, woof.

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York

Wonder if this means a promotion for Brylin as well, or if they'll venture outside the organization.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bracken Kearns is gone too, off to EHC Linz per EliteProspects
I'll never forget his 3 game goal scoring streak with the Sharks! They were the only 3 goals of his NHL career. I'm surprised he played in North America for so long before going over to Europe. But he did play in Europe in 2014-2015, in between North America/AHL/NHL call up stints.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
He is going to inevitably be poached from us for a gig at some point.

He would have been poached for an assistant’s job even sooner if we didn’t promote him.
i think he was a free agent this offseason actually, and could've left for elsewhere as soon as this summer. wonder if lou was kicking tires actually

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Brylin? Plus, Kawalsky’s bio is pretty impressive. The article is on the Devils app. Came up through ECHL won coach of the year. Then moved on to “Little” Devils won coach of the year. I thought he might get the call to coach The Devils before losing out to Hynes. I was afraid he was going to be poached back then. He is very forthcoming during his interviews and players seem to like him. I love the jokes...haha

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Devils are really starting to invest in Binghamton with these hefty AHL salaries and guaranteed money.

I don't know enough about AHL deals, but is it becoming the norm to offer 200k+ salaries to AHL players?

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Devils are really starting to invest in Binghamton with these hefty AHL salaries and guaranteed money.

I don't know enough about AHL deals, but is it becoming the norm to offer 200k+ salaries to AHL players?
well, tangradi was the 4th highest goalscorer in the AHL last year, as well as top 10 in overall points (8th).

in comparison, lappin was 5th highest goalscorer, 24th overall in points. he makes $225k

Reactions: My3Sons

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007

Yes. Some big-market teams are giving guys one-way contracts - the Leafs have a lot of guys on one-way deals who don't see the NHL.

AHL salaries were artificially low when the maximum two-way salary to not be exposed to re-entry waivers was $105,000, but now you regularly see players making $300,000 and up to play there.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
Tangradi is an absolute unit at the AHL level. Bing should be in less danger of getting raided by NJ to start the season besides JQ too.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
"BigD"

Right from Cap Friendly..... On Phil
MINIMUM GUARANTEED SALARY: 2017-18: $450,000 | 2018-19: $450,000
That's strange? When I pull up the Cap Friendly site both those figures are 300K not 450K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->