Prospect Info: 2018-19 Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
you never know for sure, he had something at some point and could still carve out a bottom 6 role if he figures it out but man have the past 2 seasons been really disappointing

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Hope this is the start of the turnaround for Big Poppy. Gives him some stability finally and he can work with our own staff. He's got the physical tools for sure

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Hope this is the start of the turnaround for Big Poppy. Gives him some stability finally and he can work with our own staff. He's got the physical tools for sure

The couple of times I’ve seen him he just looked so lethargic and uninterested. He’s left so many situations I assume he’s been the issue. Fingers crossed he’s committed to being a team guy going forward.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Yeah, he has to be nearing the end of his professional rope. But also this pass 2 years ago.

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
He’s still young, if he’s going to develop at this point his best chance is here in Binghamton not playing trivial minutes in the KHL.

Hopefully he can settle in better this time, at least there’s a couple of other former KHL players in Yakovlev and Sharangovich down there, perhaps they can help him adjust.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
He’s still young, if he’s going to develop at this point his best chance is here in Binghamton not playing trivial minutes in the KHL.

Hopefully he can settle in better this time, at least there’s a couple of other former KHL players in Yakovlev and Sharangovich down there, perhaps they can help him adjust.
Wasn't he playing mostly in the MHL, which is the equivalent of the ECHL here? Letters confuse me, especially from foreign languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad