Injury Report: 2018-19 Avs Injury Thread

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Those guys are already in the lineup.
You asked who would be better at 2c. If you're wondering who should get called up to fill a roster spot, I'd give Kaut, Shyvrev, O'Connor, Greer and maybe Beaudin some games.

We're clearly desperate, and waiting around until Jost gets to together, is not the best option.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Ghetto once again gets hurt and is week to week and no one knows how/when it happened.

Good news about Jost.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Did they confirm that Jost actually had a concussion yet?

Nahh, nothing has been confirmed as far as I know. I still believe in Jost. The talent and the IQ is there, and the leaders of this board will confirm. If Jost can mature physically and even mentally even more, he can be our 2nd center or in the worst case scenario, a 2nd line winger. Jost need to find his linemates that he can click with. Wilson so far has not been a great fit on that line. Kam might have a chance to be that power forward for us on our 2nd line center position and hopefully Jost be a productive 2nd line winger. We need more Germans on this team.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Saw Ghetto taking part in some event at a school on the Avs Snapchat today, he wasn't wearing a boot or anything near as I could tell. Jost was there as well FWIW.
Both guys looked fine. Sven was even doing push ups. Josty looked like he had a cut on his head or something. They probably implanted Datsyuks brain into him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->