Injury Report: 2018-19 Avs Injury Thread

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Details for those of us that don't want to listen to 31 minutes of a podcast?

They asked him what his AS break plans were, he said he's heading out to Palm Springs to hang out with his pops and a few friends, said he's been dealing with some back issues but hopefully they'll clear up enough to allow him to hit the links. Doesn't sound like it's all that serious so...:dunno:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
BTW, those of you concerned about Kamenev's trip back to Russia, don't be. People may have already posted this but it's from December 20th:

The thing that sucks most about that is that both posts that feature him in a hospital bed following surgery are just over 1 year apart from one another. I wouldn't count on him playing again this year and even if he does make it back, just like last season, he won't be up to speed.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
BTW, those of you concerned about Kamenev's trip back to Russia, don't be. People may have already posted this but it's from December 20th:

The thing that sucks most about that is that both posts that feature him in a hospital bed following surgery are just over 1 year apart from one another. I wouldn't count on him playing again this year and even if he does make it back, just like last season, he won't be up to speed.

Two years of development lost due to freak injuries thats what sucks. He has to rehab just to get back to the level he was at before he got hurt. Fortunately for him there is no competition in the bottom 6 on this team so I see no reason why he cant be on this team in September. Hopefully by then Bork, Nieto, Ghetto and Wilson are off this team.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
At least Avs got a good enough look this year to know they need to give him another shot when he's healthy. There's something to him, even if he probably won't be anything more than a third liner.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Ah man tough break for Neetsy. Hopefully this gives Greer an opportunity at earning a bigger role though. If they decide to play him that is.

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018
6-8 weeks without LBN!?!?

Damn, he has been playing one really good hockey. Hurts us big time.
It feels strange saying this now, because it feels like yesterday everyone was saying Nieto was a useless POS. But I agree, he's been really important to the team as of late and his line with Soda and Rantanen was actually quite effective. I hope coaches don't see Bourque as some kind of Nieto-replacement because he's not.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Don't get me wrong I am happy he isn't playing, but just wanted to know since it seems that he simply disappeared. He was practicing a ton with Timmins and then just went MIA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad