Injury Report: 2018-19 Avs Injury Thread

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Alt was fine last season, no idea why he more or less fell off a cliff this season in the AHL.

Is he still captain? I could swear I saw Aggz wearing the C in a couple Eagles games this year.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Has there been any news about Big Z or is there radio silence?

IIRC two days ago Dater said Zadorov did a brief practice, and when he asked Bednar how it went he said "not well". Team is still calling him DTD, though.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I think this team misses big Z's physical presence out there. Even if he's not completely on his game, I think he slows down a lot of that running around the opposition's been doing in the D zone.

Stiffles plays off the rush too because players know they can't be dancing across the blueline like the usually can.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I think this team misses big Z's physical presence out there. Even if he's not completely on his game, I think he slows down a lot of that running around the opposition's been doing in the D zone.

Stiffles plays off the rush too because players know they can't be dancing across the blueline like the usually can.

He also clears the net on the PK

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008

For sure. And he would have fought McLeod tonight.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
IIRC two days ago Dater said Zadorov did a brief practice, and when he asked Bednar how it went he said "not well". Team is still calling him DTD, though.
That was after Xmas. He skated on his own on Tuesday and looked fine but no update since. He’s been D2D for like 2 weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad