2018-19 AHL contracts

Booba

Jun 20, 2005

Providence and Cleveland rarely announce player signings so we'll likely have to wait for training camp to get confirmations on the Fyten and Koules signings.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005

Couldn't help but notice movement of former Avalanche superstar

He's basically taking Simon Després' spot with Bratislava and Després, who is scheduled to attend Montreal's camp on a PTO, might end up taking Gélinas' spot with Laval.

Last edited:

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
Weird. I thought he had another year on his AHL deal

I removed his name from the list.

This was the source for the 2-year deal.

Maybe the second year of his deal was an option year?

Booba

Jun 20, 2005

Breen, Fyten, Galipeau, McKenzie and Pond have reportedly been signed to AHL contracts.

Alexis D'Aoust (Utica) has been invited to Winnipeg's rookie camp.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005

Frazee was under contract with San Antonio last season but did not dress for any AHL games.

Kurker played 31 games AHL last season (12 for Cleveland and 19 for Springfield).

Florida Everblades announced Friday that the team has acquired forward Tommy Thompson from the Idaho Steelheads in exchange for the rights to forward Justin Kea and future considerations. Additionally, Tommy Thompson has agreed to terms with the Everblades for the 2018-19 season.

Thompson, 27, joins the Everblades after posting 13 points (3g, 10a) in 36 games played with the American Hockey League’s (AHL) Texas Stars last season. In addition, Thompson logged eight points (2g, 6a) in 11 appearances with Idaho. The 6-1, 190-pound forward also made nine postseason appearances with the Steelheads this past spring.
Everblades Acquire Forward Tommy Thompson from Idaho - Florida Everblades

Last edited:

Booba

Jun 20, 2005

Patrick Cullity (Bridgeport) has confirmed his retirement.
“I had too good an offer from a medical sales company,” said Cullity, who with his wife bought a house in the St. Louis area in April. “I landed this job, hopefully preparing for my next career.
“It’s not easy … switching from something you love to something that’ll provide for your family. I haven’t talked to Tommer on the phone, it happened so quickly. He knew I was leaning that way, dealing with ankle injuries, the grind of a young man’s game.”
Saying goodbye: Thursday notes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad