Confirmed with Link: 2018-19 3rd jersey revealed (post #152)

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
just gonna post this again.
e0d09090-5e1d-4180-8fd1-018ab5994a3e-jpeg.125697
Please, TAKE MY MONEY again. :)

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Very good. I would just make sure the name and numbers were white because blue on black may potemntially be difficult to read and move the blue stripe in the white trim along the edges.

We could keep our away jerseys as they are and I don't think anyone would mind
We can also imagine that, on "my" leak, the outlines of the letters are white, to create a nice contrast and to be easier to read.
But one thing is right, imho: both my leak and the @berlin's one are better than the one in the first post...

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
I think everyone would, except for maybe management. Its been too obvious for so long, they need to just do it. (except for the font, that needs to be 04 font) Some one brought up the poll they had awhile back about the thirds, Im pretty sure it was overwhelming support for throwbacks.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I think everyone would, except for maybe management. Its been too obvious for so long, they need to just do it. (except for the font, that needs to be 04 font) Some one brought up the poll they had awhile back about the thirds, Im pretty sure it was overwhelming support for throwbacks.
The results of the poll have never been released, right?

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
If these are not are jersey next season i am going to be disappointed, time for us to ditch the basic Toronto jersey and have these beauties.
They really are perfect, I think they’d make everyone happy.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
They really are perfect, I think they’d make everyone happy.
I hated the new logo for a while, but have grown used to it. After a while I started purchasing things with the new logo, even have a decal on my vehicle. I can live with the logo now (though I still prefer the old one, new one looks like clip art to me, like the new USF logo), but I am still not a fan of the lack of black. I would be happy if those are what the new uniforms look like.

edit: I do not own a jersey with the new logo. I own an old (purchased around 2007) black St. Louis jersey and a blue Bolts Stamkos 3rd jersey. I would probably buy that in black, even over the black Bolts 3rd (I am one of the few that like the Bolts 3rds).

Last edited:

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
The 2007-11 jerseys were the worst we've ever had. The numbers on the front looked terrible. And the template was garbage. The logo was good though.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
It means we'll come away with a silver medal from this season.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Think they'll use the ASG jerseys as new 3rds? Silver/grey would fit.

thumb.aspx

I don't like the lack of a bottom white stripe - similar problem the Flyers 3rd jerseys from a few years ago had. But, it's still a marked improvement over the complete monstrosities we saw floated about earlier this season.

Still expecting our 3rds to be said monstrosities until I see otherwise, though.

Reactions: berlin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->