• Astros in 7

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
j3utRwnO2UMegcUpGRkNisy2QI4d-rFhx4_A1_BhoS8.jpg

yeah man, what a bunch of f***ing assholes.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
yeah man, what a bunch of ****ing *******s.

I didn't say they were ********. I said they were cocky and arrogant and talked too much, which is true. The best had to be Bellinger, giving the crowd at Minute Maid the "shush" sign when he hit his homer in Game 5. A game LA ultimately lost and a player who up until that point, had been completely shut down by the Astros and for the series batted like .145 with what, 18 Ks?

Very nice gesture with the ad and as I've said before, the fans in LA were much classier than NY crowd. It was a fantastic series, I just wish the Dodgers didn't act like it was theirs to lose. A rematch next year would be awesome, but mathematically the chances of both teams making it back is slim to none. But we'll see.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I didn't say they were ********. I said they were cocky and arrogant and talked too much, which is true. The best had to be Bellinger, giving the crowd at Minute Maid the "shush" sign when he hit his homer in Game 5. A game LA ultimately lost and a player who up until that point, had been completely shut down by the Astros and for the series batted like .145 with what, 18 Ks?

Very nice gesture with the ad and as I've said before, the fans in LA were much classier than NY crowd. It was a fantastic series, I just wish the Dodgers didn't act like it was theirs to lose. A rematch next year would be awesome, but mathematically the chances of both teams making it back is slim to none. But we'll see.

And Gurriel did the whole slanty eyed gesture with the racial slur. Maybe let's pump the brakes on the arrogant/disrespect thing just a tad...

darko

Feb 16, 2009

I'd rather be cocky and arrogant like Bellinger than a POS like Gurriel.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Pitched a lot better, but didn't hit nearly as well. Only three runs scored in four total games in Houston was pretty incredible.

I'll say this too, the Dodgers seemed a lot more exuberant and cocky. Celebrating home runs in the early innings like they were walk off homers, etc. Then all the trash talking. They backed up Puig's guarantee but then Jansen's boast yesterday afternoon that there was no way they'd let Houston win Game 7, Hernandez's boast before Game 6 and others. Way too much talking that they didn't back up.

No one celebrated his hits more than Marwin Gonzalez. Just saying.

Reactions: All Might

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad