2017 Trade Deadline

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Really like what the Cougars have done. Man this team is going to be fun to watch down the stretch because this is the first time in a long ****ing time they are truly going for it. This is a great change for once.

Bondra and Popugaev are two big additions...pun intended. Two massive forwards who can produce numbers in the Cougars lineup makes them scary.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
This will be a fun stretch to watch after the deadline....

Obviously PG and Regina look good....
Everett is even more SICK defensively now...
Brandon finally gets Patrick back...
Kelowna making some big moves and as usual will probably be contenders...
Seattle will finally get to play a long stretch of games with a full lineup for once...
Kamloops improving HUGE....
Tigers are a threat....

Cant wait!!

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Victoria with a single trade, looks minor relative to other teams.

Not liking Victoria's chances this year. I'm guessing they'll make it to the second round assuming their top 6 is relatively healthy, any further and I'll be happy.

dmortens

Jan 5, 2014
Kelowna

Not liking Victoria's chances this year. I'm guessing they'll make it to the second round assuming their top 6 is relatively healthy, any further and I'll be happy.

Assuming the Royals stay behind Kelowna, Kamloops, and PG who all loaded up, they would likely have to get through Everett or PG to move onto the second round. Frankly, I don't like their chances against either of those teams.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

PG/KEL/KAM all made big moves because they know winning this division is going to be key and it will be an absolute dogfight by the end of the season IMO, where seeds 1-4 are super close.

Victoria has to keep pace with all three of these teams that loaded up...that's a tough task. Victoria is 10pts back of PG, 5 pts back of Kamloops, and 3pts back of Kelowna so I really think they can't afford to go on any long skids as I believe these teams will be rolling down the stretch with additions made.

Still very much a threat though, don't get me wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->