WJC: 2017 Team USA Roster Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
Hah, Avs broadcast tonight saying Troy Terry goal up there with Mike Eruzione.

In other news, the Avs broadcasters are insane.

Rich247

Sep 28, 2014
What are you talking about? Most Canadians tipped their hat to the U.S team last night after losing.About the only thing thye complained about was that a great game like that had to end in a shootout.

Shame on you for misrepresenting them like that, I don't like patently false stuff like this about our fans and am calling you out on this.

Let's see if you guys behave as well the next time you lose to us, which of course you know is coming and not long in the future either.
Jj Cale were you present at any of the games because as an American sitting in the American section I can say that no Americans booed any of those young men from any team including Canada. However you can not say that about the crowds of Canadians that booed every time those young American kids came into the ice. I'm proud that Americans show respect to all those young men that just want to play hockey and give us such good entertainment. Hopefully Americans in buffalo will provide respect to the Canadian kids next year.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
I am sure Troy Terry is hoping so!

I would compare it much more favorably to TJ Oshie vs Russia...that is far more in line with what Terry did.

I say bigger than Oshie. Oshie was awesome, but just a round robin game. But obviously less than Eruzione.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
Jj Cale were you present at any of the games because as an American sitting in the American section I can say that no Americans booed any of those young men from any team including Canada. However you can not say that about the crowds of Canadians that booed every time those young American kids came into the ice. I'm proud that Americans show respect to all those young men that just want to play hockey and give us such good entertainment. Hopefully Americans in buffalo will provide respect to the Canadian kids next year.

Is booing really that bad? It's the opposing team, your main rival.

everything

Jan 5, 2017
Is booing really that bad? It's the opposing team, your main rival.
Yes , it is when you are booing 18 kids. It's the Canadian attitude towards America. I'm surprised they weren't booing the heck out of the star spangled banner. I'm sure some were.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
Yes , it is when you are booing 18 kids. It's the Canadian attitude towards America. I'm surprised they weren't booing the heck out of the star spangled banner. I'm sure some were.

These are not exactly pee wee kids out there for fun. I would relentlessly boo everyone of Team USA's players when they wear a Gopher or Sioux uniform. I'm sure Tyler Parsons got plenty of trash talk in the OHL. Some of these guys have played NHL games. I think they can handle it.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
These are not exactly pee wee kids out there for fun. I would relentlessly boo everyone of Team USA's players when they wear a Gopher or Sioux uniform. I'm sure Tyler Parsons got plenty of trash talk in the OHL. Some of these guys have played NHL games. I think they can handle it.

Agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->