2017 Summer Transfers and Rumors Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Bakayoko is basically a younger Sissoko.

Big physical, Good dribbling skills that show some hope he can become special but inconsistent, poor touch and injury prone. To me he is terribly overrated.

Monaco got a very good deal with offloading him at €40M.

I would take Matic over him any day of the week.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You mean Moussa Sissoko?
Totally different players.
Sissoko is about explosiveness and power with the ball. His low IQ however has made him a journeyman.
Bakayoko is more like Vieira style wise (I stress style here) : B2B, extremely good at getting the ball back, and powerful when he goes in the opposite box. Poor touch I disagree too. It's a misconception.
https://twitter.com/ConteTweets/status/886146520986390528

While he might be overrated because of his amazing season, I disagree with your evaluation of his talent.
I want to see him without Fabinho though and see what he can do.

Falcao's take :
https://twitter.com/KingBakayoko/status/878710020531253250

https://twitter.com/KingBakayoko/status/878577447607967745

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You mean Moussa Sissoko?
Totally different players.
Sissoko is about explosiveness and power with the ball. His low IQ however has made him a journeyman.
Bakayoko is more like Vieira style wise (I stress style here) : B2B, extremely good at getting the ball back, and powerful when he goes in the opposite box. Poor touch I disagree too. It's a misconception.
https://twitter.com/ConteTweets/status/886146520986390528

While he might be overrated because of his amazing season, I disagree with your evaluation of his talent.
I want to see him without Fabinho though and see what he can do.

I think he meant Momo Sissoko (ex Liverpool/Valencia/etc.)

Pre-eye injury.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ha, Momo Sissoko. I guess you could say that in terms of physical ressemblance. But Momo Sissoko can't control a ball or make decent passes.
Again, hardly the player Bakayoko is.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Ha, Momo Sissoko. I guess you could say that in terms of physical ressemblance. But Momo Sissoko can't control a ball or make decent passes.
Again, hardly the player Bakayoko is.

Sissoko was on that track until his eye injury. Really underrated player who was starting to put things together.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
4 teams get the biggest talents. It's dreadful.

Are you 15? It's always been like this. The premiership is more competitive now if anything, it kept going back and forth between Arsenal/Man U till Chelsea came in plus Spurs and Man City are a real threat now. It used to be Barca/Real/Valencia a decade ago and now Atletico is in there. Bayern will always win the Bundesliga minus an off year where a Wolfsburg or Borussia will pop in plus the Bundesliga is very competitive now with Hoffenheim and RB added to the mix. Ligue 1 had Lyon winning like 7 ****ing titles in a row, PSG are at least good now. And Italy always has Roma/Inter/Juve/Milan.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Are you 15? It's always been like this. The premiership is more competitive now if anything, it kept going back and forth between Arsenal/Man U till Chelsea came in plus Spurs and Man City are a real threat now. It used to be Barca/Real/Valencia a decade ago and now Atletico is in there. Bayern will always win the Bundesliga minus an off year where a Wolfsburg or Borussia will pop in plus the Bundesliga is very competitive now with Hoffenheim and RB added to the mix. Ligue 1 had Lyon winning like 7 ****ing titles in a row, PSG are at least good now. And Italy always has Roma/Inter/Juve/Milan.

:facepalm:
Educate yourself and then come back to me. Or not.

Jul 7, 2009
Qatar is going to give Neymar 300 million dollars for him to be headlining the 2022 World Cup and he will then pay his own release clause. It's to avoid FFP.

That's crazy how a country is paying for a transfer/...

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Doubt PSG will go that route, seems to be some buzz for 220M + a player to Barca. They are apparently interested in Di Maria

Also, Barca wants to activate Paulinho's 40M clause :help:

awesomo

Sep 12, 2007
location, location
[Info Paris U] Aurier ok avec Man U dans l'attente d'une issue favorable à son procès. (Autorisé par le PSG à négocier avec d'autres clubs)

also not sure if legit, im sure evilo would know better

Jul 7, 2009
Why would they not just pay the release clause? Is that story about 50% tax on a release true?

Yep would complicate things with FFP I thought.

Radio Marca Cataulyna is reporting Barca director Braida will meet with Juve' Marotta over Dybala. Fee is reported at 110.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Neymar is taking his medical in Doha apparently.

Paris United a very good source awesomo.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Qatar is going to give Neymar 300 million dollars for him to be headlining the 2022 World Cup and he will then pay his own release clause. It's to avoid FFP.

That's crazy how a country is paying for a transfer/...

We'll see about that one. That seems crazy and I just wonder if a governing body or the other would balk at that.

Doubt PSG will go that route, seems to be some buzz for 220M + a player to Barca. They are apparently interested in Di Maria

Also, Barca wants to activate Paulinho's 40M clause :help:

220 million + di Maria would be awful. They should be able to get a lot more than that and I wouldn't want di Maria on a free. I'm concerned there would be something to this because sadly we've been linked with di Maria before.

While I don't want to see us bring in Paulinho especially at his clause, I don't think it'd be that bad. There's a lot of hilarious commentary on him since we've been linked with him. A lot of PL fans who don't even know that he was often played out of position with Spurs and who probably have rarely seen him outside of the PL.

what a *****ing nightmare this is being.
Wake me up when the Neymar transfer ends

Yeah, it's dragged on for too long.

Why would they not just pay the release clause? Is that story about 50% tax on a release true?

Yep would complicate things with FFP I thought.

Radio Marca Cataulyna is reporting Barca director Braida will meet with Juve' Marotta over Dybala. Fee is reported at 110.

The reason they don't just pay the release clause is probably both the taxes and they can't make that payment in installments. If they agree a fee they can agree to make them in installments so far as Barça's management agrees. As I posted yesterday they should be able to get a lot more for Neymar in that case

Is Braida even employed by the club anymore?

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
220 million + di Maria would be awful. They should be able to get a lot more than that and I wouldn't want di Maria on a free. I'm concerned there would be something to this because sadly we've been linked with di Maria before.

Well if you wouldn't want him on a free that makes sense. I thought you were a fan of di Maria in the past though.

I don't understand though, if Neymar's release clause is 220M, why would PSG have to give up something more. Unless they now view di Maria as a negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad