Transfer: 2017 Summer Transfer Rumors XI: The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Odsonne Edouard to Celtic on a season-long loan. Needs to bounce back after last season's debacle.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
....so I'm not the only one to notice that?

Perhaps.

p78830.png

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
I'm sorry, no one is an idiot no matter how idiotic they actually are compared to the idiots at Newcastle: Mike Ashley and Lee Charnley.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I'm sorry, no one is an idiot no matter how idiotic they actually are compared to the idiots at Newcastle: Mike Ashley and Lee Charnley.

I'd like to apologize to Stray Wasp for ever intimating that West Ham's owners were on a different tier than Mike Ashley.

They really aren't. Honestly, I kind of underestimated just how much the support has turned in that direction.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Lacazette

Alexis Ozil Walcott/Iwobi

Xhaka Ramsey/Elneny

Kolasinac Mustafi Holding Bellerin

Get back to the 4-2-3-1, with Ozil as the # 10, rather than this 3 at the back.

now with Ox gone, maybe Arsenal can quite messing about with giving him playing time and mucking the linep to appease him.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I don't get the people defending Arsenal, even when they go on their March winning streak. At this rate, I would be happy finishing 6th in the standings. They lost against Stoke City, got pounded by LFC, and should have lost against Leicester. I have faith in Lacazette, but Wenger does even know when to play the bloke.

Arsenal and deservedly so, are getting ripped apart on NBCSN transfer show. And the biggest problem I have why I believe we'll finish low is that this club has no direction, I don't care if you're arsenal or Wexford Youth, no club will achieve any goal when there is no path to follow.

Arsenal don't really want Alexis around since he has a negative impact of wanting to leave the club. Wenger said that it is an ideal situation to play their whole contract through for our club and in that 12 months I can conceive them to stay. Shambolic considering the size of the football club and how these players don't want to stay. The three weeks later Gadizis is wanting to sell him. It makes no sense. Huge problem at the football club by keeping Alexis. Wenger and Sanchez relationships is fractured and broken. He loved putting on the shirt and ran Day and night, but that Liverpool game proved his head is not right with this club. He will be frustrated and disappointed, damning indictment. Arsenal had a chance to sell and negotiate a deal three weeks ago but try to crowbar a deal for the last second. The club is not in unison between Wenger and the rest of the front office. A situation which reflects so badly now on this club. Arsenal is a mess. The handling of this whole situation is terrible; absolutely no idea what they're doing right now. When you finally decide to sell Sanchez, check first that the guy who you want, wants to join your club. The timeline of this transfer is so difficult to understand. It goes from...

1. Wanting Lamar while not selling Sanchez.
2. Only wanting to pay as high as £40 million for Lemar
3. Finally decide to sell Alexis, in the last freakin day.
4. Gadizis agrees to sell him to Man City
5. Then offers £90 million for Lemar
6. Lemar declines the move.
7. The whole deal falls apart.
8. Now you have a frustrated player who doesn't want to be there.

What pundits are saying, which some of you will discredit, but they're on point with everything. It's like this club is ran by preschoolers. And this is not even me ranting about us signing zero players. Disaster.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
I don't get the people defending Arsenal, even when they go on their March winning streak. At this rate, I would be happy finishing 6th in the standings. They lost against Stoke City, got pounded by LFC, and should have lost against Leicester. I have faith in Lacazette, but Wenger does even know when to play the bloke.

Arsenal and deservedly so, are getting ripped apart on NBCSN transfer show. And the biggest problem I have why I believe we'll finish low is that this club has no direction, I don't care if you're arsenal or Wexford Youth, no club will achieve any goal when there is no path to follow.

Arsenal don't really want Alexis around since he has a negative impact of wanting to leave the club. Wenger said that it is an ideal situation to play their whole contract through for our club and in that 12 months I can conceive them to stay. Shambolic considering the size of the football club and how these players don't want to stay. The three weeks later Gadizis is wanting to sell him. It makes no sense. Huge problem at the football club by keeping Alexis. Wenger and Sanchez relationships is fractured and broken. He loved putting on the shirt and ran Day and night, but that Liverpool game proved his head is not right with this club. He will be frustrated and disappointed, damning indictment. Arsenal had a chance to sell and negotiate a deal three weeks ago but try to crowbar a deal for the last second. The club is not in unison between Wenger and the rest of the front office. A situation which reflects so badly now on this club. Arsenal is a mess. The handling of this whole situation is terrible; absolutely no idea what they're doing right now. When you finally decide to sell Sanchez, check first that the guy who you want, wants to join your club. The timeline of this transfer is so difficult to understand. It goes from...

1. Wanting Lamar while not selling Sanchez.
2. Only wanting to pay as high as £40 million for Lemar
3. Finally decide to sell Alexis, in the last freakin day.
4. Gadizis agrees to sell him to Man City
5. Then offers £90 million for Lemar
6. Lemar declines the move.
7. The whole deal falls apart.
8. Now you have a frustrated player who doesn't want to be there.

What pundits are saying, which some of you will discredit, but they're on point with everything. It's like this club is ran by preschoolers. And this is not even me ranting about us signing zero players. Disaster.

I don't think you will find anyone defending Arsenal. It's a total **** show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad