2017 Start/Sit Week 8

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Need one to start, two if Diggs doesn't play (looks like he will tho)

Josh Doctson
Jack Doyle
Willie Snead
Jermaine Kearse

Doctson for me, and hopefully Diggs plays.

If not, I would say Snead. Hard to trust Doyle and Kearse with the woeful offenses they play on.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
First week in a while I've had some interesting decisions due to matchups and byes. TD-only league where QB's get 6 for passing TD's.

QB: Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson
RB: Latavious Murray or Mike Gillislee
WR: 2 of Robby Anderson, Paul Richardson, and Jamison Crowder

Leaning towards Murray, Anderson and Richardson (or scour the waiver-wire for a Crowder replacement).

Completely up in the air on Wilson vs Watson. Houston @ Seattle. If they weren't playing each other I'd go Watson in almost every matchup. If the game was in Houston I'd go with Watson. Not sure what to expect out of Watson on at the road at Seattle.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
First week in a while I've had some interesting decisions due to matchups and byes. TD-only league where QB's get 6 for passing TD's.

Leaning towards Murray, Anderson and Richardson (or scour the waiver-wire for a Crowder replacement).

Completely up in the air on Wilson vs Watson. Houston @ Seattle. If they weren't playing each other I'd go Watson in almost every matchup. If the game was in Houston I'd go with Watson. Not sure what to expect out of Watson on at the road at Seattle.

Tough call. I've never done a touchdown only league before.

I'd go with Wilson, Murray, Anderson and Richardson.

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
brandon lafell or bennie fowler? ppr

or will fuller? a little worried about fuller and SEA @ home, especially with his lack of targets (although making the most out of them)

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Need one to start, two if Diggs doesn't play (looks like he will tho)

Josh Doctson
Jack Doyle
Willie Snead
Jermaine Kearse

I meant to clarify, if Diggs plays, start Diggs and Doctson.

or will fuller? a little worried about fuller and SEA @ home, especially with his lack of targets (although making the most out of them)

I think you have to go with Fuller. The other two have really low ceilings.

Reactions: Voight

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Fuller AINEC tbh. Fowler has done nothing since the first game of the year and even with Sanders out didn't do much last week. LaFell plays with AJ Green and I'm not even sure why you have him on your roster

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
Fuller AINEC tbh. Fowler has done nothing since the first game of the year and even with Sanders out didn't do much last week. LaFell plays with AJ Green and I'm not even sure why you have him on your roster
haha thanks. sometimes you just need to be talked down off the ledge you know?

Reactions: Voight

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain

Tough call. I've never done a touchdown only league before.

I'd go with Wilson, Murray, Anderson and Richardson.

About the best outcome I could have possibly hoped for. (Yardage included, even though it doesn't matter in my league)

Wilson 4 TD, 482 yards vs Watson 4 TD, 469 yards
Murray bad, but so was Gillislee
Anderson 1 TD, 105 yards
Richardson 2 TD, 105 yards

Even Crowder who I didn't play had his first 100 yard game of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->