2017 Start/Sit Week 15

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
My concern is Diggs has been ineffective the last month but the last i sat him he went for two TDs and 30 points

I hear that. Its tough to sit those players that have those big games once and a while as you always want another one to come. I think he would obviously be a boom or bust play.

Cinci has been allowing opponents and average of 6.6 yards a catch this season and 4.2 on the ground.

Those number don't really help make your decision any easier.

this site has all their games and it does seem like they are more susceptible to an air attack then pounding on the ground.

2017 Cincinnati Bengals Statistics & Players | Pro-Football-Reference.com

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Start 1: (standard + 1 point per first down, 5 per 100 yards, 10 per 200 yards, 15 per 300 yards)

Peyton Barber
TJ Yeldon (Fournette is out)

Changed my mind... start Barber.

gah I started tinkering with my lineup this morning....

Goodwin or Kupp? I went Goodwin as Woods is back which expands the targets for Goff to Woods, Watkins and Kupp. so I am assuming his targets will go down.

K. Williams (az) or D. Henry. I went with K. Williams as I am already playing D.Murray. so it think that is the best play. just having a hard time with owning both Henry and Murray on my one team.

Ivory or Henry. Ivory apparently has the nod as starter for the Jags with Fournette out but yeldon should get some touches too.

Goodwin, Williams, Ivory

Pick one:

Burkhead
Ivory
Yeldon
Gio
M.Davis
R.Smith

Burkhead

Reactions: tacogeoff

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I didn't want to play Cooks and he did the best of any of my receivers, Green and Kupp stank up the joint. Hopefully they rebound next week or I can try to get K Cole off waivers and see if he can have two monster weeks in a row.

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
I didn't want to play Cooks and he did the best of any of my receivers, Green and Kupp stank up the joint. Hopefully they rebound next week or I can try to get K Cole off waivers and see if he can have two monster weeks in a row.

cooks and green buddy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad