2017 Re-Draft #2 Overall

Who do you take at #2 in the 2017 Re-Draft?

• Nolan Patrick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Owen Tippett

• Cody Glass

• Nick Suzuki

• Kailer Yamamoto

• Martin Necas

• Robert Thomas

• Jesper Boqvist

• Juuso Valimaki

• Morgan Frost

• Michael Rasmussen

• Cal Foote

• Erik Brannstrom

• Total voters

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Looks like it’s Elias Pettersson by a fairly decisive margin for the number one overall spot in the 2017 Re-Draft.

Pettersson #1 with 64% of the total vote at last check.

On to number 2.

Again, let me know if you think I’m missing anyone.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I flip flopped between Makar and Heiskanen. Took the latter, but it's as close as can be. Hischier is the clear #4. After that, it gets interesting.

EDIT: I find it interesting that two Avs fans above me are saying Heiskanen (while noting it's basically a coinflip).

Reactions: themelkman

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I flip flopped between Makar and Heiskanen. Took the latter, but it's as close as can be. Hischier is the clear #4. After that, it gets interesting.

EDIT: I find it interesting that two Avs fans above me are saying Heiskanen (while noting it's basically a coinflip).

Well, I would be an Avs fan taking Makar here.

For as great as Heiskanen’s post season was and it was great, he only had 4 more primary points than Makar in the playoffs while playing 13 more games.

I assume most would be voting Heiskanen here based off his playoff performance and the fact that his team beat Makar’s in the playoffs. I’m fine with that. Ultimately that’s what it’s all about.

I do think Makar is the more creative player and has more ability to takeover a game which is why I’d take him. I don’t think the overall impact they bring to the table will be vastly different though.

Last edited:

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
2. Heiskanen
3. Makar
4. Hischier
5. Suzuki
6. Thomas
7. Yamamoto
8. Vilardi (injuries, could easily jump up a couple spots)
9. Glass
10. Necas

Reactions: MitchMurphy

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I'm leaning Heiskanen for being that all situations type. I think Makar can take over a game more and brings similar value overall, but I think players like Heiskanen make it easier to build your blueline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad