Speculation: 2017 Offseason Roster Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I. Will. Rage.

Honestly, I'd be pissed, but I'd get over it. Assuming Tippett is going nowhere, I see no real reason to believe Duclair is ever going to be anything but a fringe player here. DeAngelo has enough question marks on top of coaching that I don't know that he'll be successful here. 23 is 23. If we're going to go with the "not as development league" model and he's already made up his mind, why wait and tank their values anymore before moving on?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Honestly, I'd be pissed, but I'd get over it. Assuming Tippett is going nowhere, I see no real reason to believe Duclair is ever going to be anything but a fringe player here. DeAngelo has enough question marks on top of coaching that I don't know that he'll be successful here. 23 is 23. If we're going to go with the "not as development league" model and he's already made up his mind, why wait and tank their values anymore before moving on?

Oh. My. God. You're right. This offer is probably on the table right now and the Rangers are trying to squeeze a little more out. Oh ****....

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Okay maybe rt is panicking a little, the rest of us seem okay though :laugh:

And with that we'll head to the next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad