Noah Cates
Morgan Geekie
Linus Olund
Igor Shyvryov
Matt O'Connell

All have chances IMO.

Bronson

Apr 5, 2007
Sebastian Aho should have been drafted years ago. Looks like the real deal if he can adapt to a smaller rink.

Reactions: Kaners PPGs

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Barratt
Ikonen
Morand
Maximov
Lodnia
Samorukov
Samberg
Lindstrom (homer pick)
Westerlund

GiuDiSta50

Sep 9, 2016
Montreal, QC, CAN
Cayden Primeauâ€â€he played in the WJAC finals against my friend and goalie coach (but I digress). He's also the son of an NHL great, and, above all, he's a solid goaltender. That just about sums it up; I think the league's made for him.

Oh, and he won the WJAC as a 17-year old.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Sebastian Aho should have been drafted years ago. Looks like the real deal if he can adapt to a smaller rink.

I'm really intrigued by him. Us Canes fans were wanting Sebastian Aho 2.0 for the past two drafts. His numbers look pretty good, quite surprising he got passed up twice.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I'm really excited about Morgan Geeike, I wanted the Canes to draft him before the draft, and they ended up taking him. I think he has steal potential. Day one of prospects camp he really stood out. Excited to see what he might become.

Five Point Oh

Jun 13, 2016
eeli tolvanen will be a consistent scorer in the nhl

Agreed. Really surprised he fell to 30th. Conor Timmins at 32 was also a surprise. I know an early second is still a high pick, but I thought he was going in the 1st round for sure.

suddeninterest

Aug 19, 2014
IF Yamamoto booms I think he will really boom, as a consistent 60+ point player. Which is better than what you'd expect for a 22 overall. Top 5 skill in the draft imo who's only real flaw is size/strength, everything else is very good or elite.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Croix Evington

Took a huge jump in production last season. Huge dman who can skate and likes to puck handle and jump into the rush.

Also Sebastian Aho. I think he could be NHL ready right now.

saxonmiller

May 26, 2017
Winnipeg
Croix Evington

Took a huge jump in production last season. Huge dman who can skate and likes to puck handle and jump into the rush.

Also Sebastian Aho. I think he could be NHL ready right now.

They take longer to marinate up there in Alaska :sarcasm:

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
I really like Winnipegs pick Johnny Kovacevic. Could see him turning into a nice top 4 guy which would be a steal in the 3rd round.

Reactions: ps241

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad