2017 NHL Draft | 4:00 PM | United Center | NBCSN

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Wondering if Kostin's shoulder injury was more of a concern for teams than they let on.

Real surprised by their pick of Brannstrom there. But gonna get behind it and hope this kid develops well.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
So Sami Vatanen 2.0 then? All right. Good draft I'd say. Really happy they went with Glass and pleased with the Suzuki pick.

Anarchy Joe

Jun 30, 2013
So Sami Vatanen 2.0 then? All right. Good draft I'd say. Really happy they went with Glass and pleased with the Suzuki pick.

I was thinking Torey Krug type player with what they were saying Krug is a fave of mine cause he went to Michigan State

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015

Yeah not going to complain. Not much size outside of Glass, who was a great pick, but Suzuki can score and there has to be something that drove McPhee to take a 5'9" defenseman that high.

Gonna go back and look for Brannstrom footage. Either way exciting stuff and we have what, 3 picks in round 2?

Here's hoping we get our Goalie of the future there... Luuuuuuukonen!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Apparently Vegas was gonna move up to 5 but McPhee decided their guy would probably be there at 6.

Don't know if that was already posted.

Anarchy Joe

Jun 30, 2013
Have there been any trades during the draft? I know the ones before the draft but isn't there usually a couple trades during the draft?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
step right up and get your defenseman here. Defenseman!

we got LDs we got RDs we got all kinds of Ds
stay at home D offensive D
come get your D only cost you a 1st
2 for one special today only

Anarchy Joe

Jun 30, 2013
Damned Oilers, I think this guy is gonna be great and next to McDavid in a couple years is gonna be scary

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad