33-6-3-5 (blocks)
31-9-4
35-4-4
39-6-5

And he did that while shooting:

53.7% in the regular season,
55.6% in the playoffs, and
55.5% in the finals

Durant went to the best team in the league and was BY FAR their best player, not close, no argument

I understand why many people don't like that he went to Golden State, but you can't argue that his play with them hasn't been impressive, his shot attempts drastically decreased and he still scored the same rate he typically did in Oklahoma, his efficiency was unreal this season

GSW is Curry's team. Full stop.

If it's any one guy's team (and it really isn't, that was made clear by the fact that all of their big faces pitched and pleaded for Durant to join in person), it's Steve Kerr's team, he's the guy that turned them into a juggernaut

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I understand why many people don't like that he went to Golden State, but you can't argue that his play with them hasn't been impressive, his shot attempts drastically decreased and he still scored the same rate he typically did in Oklahoma, his efficiency was unreal this season
Being on GSW helps with that a lot I think lol

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
no **** he was their best player, hes the SECOND best player in the world.

that's why it was such a ***** move. he was up 3-1 against them in the wcf and ended up choking, then joined them.

a 73 win team. with the first ever unanimous MVP. 2 minutes away from repeating as champs... WITHOUT HIM.

if you don't think that has an asterisk, you know nothing about sports.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
and really, this all speaks to lebrons greatness.

when after coming back from 3-1, defeating arguably the best team ever assembled, DRAYMOND has to go in the parking lot and call his gm, telling him to sign KD...

> 73 win team needing the 2nd best player in the world just to take down the king.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
when after coming back from 3-1, defeating arguably the best team ever assembled, DRAYMOND has to go in the parking lot and call his gm, telling him to sign KD...
I think he called KD from the parking lot actually.

And they didn't need him to beat the Cavs. But a luxury they obviously jumped at lol

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013

And they didn't need him to beat the Cavs. But a luxury they obviously jumped at lol
it was actually both gm and kd.

and exactly. they didnt need him to beat the cavs, which speaks of how great a team they were w/o kd.

im not gonna blame gsw because as an organization its obviously the smart thing to do.

but as a competitor and 2nd best player in the world? nah

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
749x396.jpeg.jpg

Hzzz

May 5, 2012

The Cavs would have won the finals if the Warriors didn't have KD imo.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
longtime bulls and lakers assistant frank hamblen passed away today at 70

whenever i think of phil jackson i immediately think of guys like hamblen, jim cleamons, and tex winter who were each a part of every one of his 11 titles

RIP coach

Reactions: G F O P

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Its debatable, since they did beat the Cavs without KD in '15 and were a Draymond groin punch away from doing it again in '16. But KD was the reason they did it in 5.

They beat a Cavs team without Love and effectively Kyrie.

This always gets ignored when people are so quick to bring up the Green suspension.

Reactions: Vamos Rafa

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
They beat a Cavs team without Love and effectively Kyrie.

This always gets ignored when people are so quick to bring up the Green suspension.

Ok, so 2015 was a little easy for them, but Draymond being an idiot was a big reason why they gave up a 3-1 lead.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Ok, so 2015 was a little easy for them, but Draymond being an idiot was a big reason why they gave up a 3-1 lead.

They had a chance to close it with him and blew it.

If you keep a guy on the roster who acts like that, you don't get it as an excuse when the repercussions happen.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Curry isn't better than he is and he's behind westbrook overall frankly as well.
Doesn't matter if KD is the better player. GSW have been Curry's team since he became a star and it will continue to be his team until he either leaves, retires, or passes the torch to someone else.

Even KD knows it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->