2017 NBA Draft

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
You trade this kid as a main piece for Jimmy Buckets, then embarrass him in his draft interview.

Ah, I love the NBA

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Don't love that pick for the Heat. Sounds like he needs a lot of work on his jumper.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
How do you feel about the Kennard pick? Love his shooting and his ability to get himself looks with a quick move but I worry about his athleticism/defense.

I can't say anything about his athleticism (analysts said he is an athlete) but his defense improved his second year at duke. If he keeps it up he can be a good 2/3

I think it's solid for where Detroit picked

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Don't love that pick for the Heat. Sounds like he needs a lot of work on his jumper.

I was impressed with him every time I watched Kentucky. Don't know if he'll develop an outside game but his inside game looked pretty good.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I was impressed with him every time I watched Kentucky. Don't know if he'll develop an outside game but his inside game looked pretty good.

I mostly only saw him during the tournament. He had some moments there.

NBADraft.net's player comparison for him is Markieff Morris/Tristan Thompson. How does that work? Those guys are nothing alike.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I mostly only saw him during the tournament. He had some moments there.

NBADraft.net's player comparison for him is Markieff Morris/Tristan Thompson. How does that work? Those guys are nothing alike.

He seems more athletic than either of those guys

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
OG would've been long gone by now if it wasn't for the injury. Might be a nice pick for someone if he gets healthy.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
NBA really needs to get this trade stuff figured out. This is the only sport that makes guys go up to the stage and take the wrong hat, even though everyone knows they've already been traded.

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
I'm just lost. I'm looking at the list of the NBA draft and every other pick says something like traded to such and such or is going to be traded to such and such. I can't tell who is on what team. Sixers pick someone, then I find out he has been sold/traded. For what? I can't find a list of returns.

Plus I hate how Silver says who is drafted. I like the NHL where the team sends someone to make the pick. I can't stand looking at Silver - he is like a bald Lurch with glasses from the Adams' family.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Nothing went on

Its same god awful group that has run organization into ground for last decade

John Paxson and Gar Foreman are horrendous and should have been fired years ago. But both are friends of JR and loyal to him so he wont get rid of them. Its same reason Kenny Williams is still with Sox and was GM for so long

At least Williams built a World Series winner for Sox ,, Paxon/Gar have built nothing

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
how did I know with that kind of story Derrick White would become a Spur?

Spurs have already said he, Blossomgame, and Dejounte will play in the Summer league so that's nice to look forward to.

sjsharks92

Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
The Warriors getting Jordan Bell is an absolute steal. Bob Myers with a great pick out of nowhere yet again. Bell should fit in perfectly as a strong rebounder, ferocious interior defender and athleticism to run the floor in small ball lineups

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I'm just lost. I'm looking at the list of the NBA draft and every other pick says something like traded to such and such or is going to be traded to such and such. I can't tell who is on what team. Sixers pick someone, then I find out he has been sold/traded. For what? I can't find a list of returns.

Plus I hate how Silver says who is drafted. I like the NHL where the team sends someone to make the pick. I can't stand looking at Silver - he is like a bald Lurch with glasses from the Adams' family.
I love how Silver makes the picks. I hate how the NHL sends up 50 guys and their grandkids for a pick.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
The Warriors getting Jordan Bell is an absolute steal. Bob Myers with a great pick out of nowhere yet again. Bell should fit in perfectly as a strong rebounder, ferocious interior defender and athleticism to run the floor in small ball lineups
Agreed. I was wondering when he would get drafted. Bulls get $3.5M for a 2nd rounder lol.

If he can develop and fit in, I don't see why he can't be the next JaVale McGee for GSW.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad