2017 MLB Regular Season Thread Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
So excited. I'm even looking forward to the Yankees game, and I hate the Yankees. Hopefully the Giants can come out and look great, and Madison has a great 8 inning effort tomorrow. So glad Baseball is back.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Day 1 coming up soon! Get your heart ready for the good action and the....

kqjQRskH2e3Ys.gif

I'll definitely be around watching one of the games. Might even be the Yankees/Tampa one. Could see myself dabbling in the Cubs/Cards one though.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Best part is that SportsCenter will always have something to show, especially late at night. No more seeing the same NBA and NFL clips 10 times in an hour.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Best part is that SportsCenter will always have something to show, especially late at night. No more seeing the same NBA and NFL clips 10 times in an hour.

People still watch SportsCenter? :sarcasm:

I forgot that I'm busy tomorrow, so I'm going to miss the Giants/D-Backs game and maybe the start of the Cubs/Cardinals game. Damn.

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Love watching Tanaka so that's a great start, then Greinke begins his redemption season, and finally the Cubs and it's always nice to watch Bryant and those guys so it's a great opening day.

Sep 19, 2008
Usually would have MLB TV by now but there was an issue with extending so it automatically cancelled the "renew". No way to watch baseball until Tuesday when I claim the MLB TV for free :rant:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm glad the Giants play today and not tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow and will probably see one of the games on an archive on MLB.TV (Probably Pirates or the Nationals game).

Also, what is up with the Tigers schedule. They play all day games until April 14th. That is weird.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Aren't ESPN games blacked out on there anyway?

Edit: Ah, you said Tuesday. Never mind.

Tonight's game with the Cubs/Cards is blacked out but the games before that aren't. I think it has to do with dedicated time windows, which the 8:00 slot on sunday night is one in terms of blackout restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad