2017 HF March Madness Pool

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Well I didn't have a good first day. Took a shot with ETSU and failed. Then also lost with Vandy, Maryland, VCU and Nevada. I had Nevada in S16 too*. :facepalm:

Also noticed I picked Cincy on this bracket when I have K-State on ever other pool I'm in. Think I put Cincy there as a placeholder before the WF/KST game and just never went back and changed it.

*Don't regret picking Nevada to beat ISU, but in hindsight I shoulda put Rhode Island as my other cinderella in the S16 to go with MTSU. Of course RI will probably lose today now and this will be moot.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
God that first day was so boring. There were almost no upsets. I did quite a few ESPN brackets and on all of them, I had aorund 2 of each of UNCW, ETSU, Winthrop, Nevada, or Vermont winning their game. Sucks that really the only upsets were Xavier and Middle Tennessee

Stu Grimson

Apr 16, 2014
So far so good for me in this pool! 19-0 thanks to a terrible flagrant 1 call in the Arkansas-Seton Hall game

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Well that might have been the worst 2nd round I've ever had. I still have 3/4 of my final 4 plus my champion left. But I only got 4 of my elite 8 left and only got 7 of the S16 correct.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad