2017 Draft - 3rd Pick: Dmitri Samorukov

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
I've said in recent weeks that he's our best prospect in the OHL and I stand by it. This isnt a shot at Bouchard, McLeod or Maksimov, but a compliment to Samorukov.

He's a stud at both ends of the ice. If we develop him properly, he will be a top pair dman.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I've said in recent weeks that he's our best prospect in the OHL and I stand by it. This isnt a shot at Bouchard, McLeod or Maksimov, but a compliment to Samorukov.

He's a stud at both ends of the ice. If we develop him properly, he will be a top pair dman.
It would hilarious if the Oilers, of all teams, could develop a Russian into a top-pairing defender.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Any update from the injury he suffered last night?

Did he suffer another? Or do you mean the one two games ago where he got elbowed in the head and smacked into the ice?

Cause he was back last night and scored 3 points according to this thread

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
Did he suffer another? Or do you mean the one two games ago where he got elbowed in the head and smacked into the ice?

Cause he was back last night and scored 3 points according to this thread
I'm talking about the London Knights game injury. Not sureally how recent that is

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I'm talking about the London Knights game injury. Not sureally how recent that is

That was a couple games ago. He was questionable for last night's game due to the hit the game before, but dressed and finished with 3 points and was named first star from what I've read.

Tough kid.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
That was a couple games ago. He was questionable for last night's game due to the hit the game before, but dressed and finished with 3 points and was named first star from what I've read.

Tough kid.
Just read on twitter that he 10 stitches, a swollen eye, and still got three points

Insane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad