WJC: 2017 Czech Republic Roster Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SansaStark

Apr 11, 2013
the zacha is overrated thing really needs to stop.
Everyone in a major consensus thinks he's terrible and was drafted way too high.
So by definition he is not overrated, he is just a bad hockey player and everyone knows it.
so please, enough.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
the zacha is overrated thing really needs to stop.
Everyone in a major consensus thinks he's terrible and was drafted way too high.
So by definition he is not overrated, he is just a bad hockey player and everyone knows it.
so please, enough.

I disagree. I think he is really good actually. ive seen him live a few times. It will just take him some time to adapt. Theres a reason why he is still playing in the NHL and not junior. You can disagree all you want, but I really dont care. Hes a future 2nd(or maybe 1st) line C. No question.

SansaStark

Apr 11, 2013
I disagree. I think he is really good actually. ive seen him live a few times. It will just take him some time to adapt. Theres a reason why he is still playing in the NHL and not junior. You can disagree all you want, but I really dont care. Hes a future 2nd(or maybe 1st) line C. No question.

but..but..but..but..but..but.. everyone on HFboards says he is terrible!!?! and is overrated and was drafted too high and Meier and Rantanen and Barzal and every player drafted in 2015 is ten million times better than him. Dont even get me started on Konecny ohhh man he is like a BILLION times better than Zacha. Konecny is pretty much the next wayne gretzky. Better than Gretzky really. Pretty much anyone who the Flyers have drafted is exponentially better than Zacha.
Zacha is terrible and should just quit playing hockey right now. He is so old too..19 is ridiculously old and he has no time for development at all his career is over!

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
but..but..but..but..but..but.. everyone on HFboards says he is terrible!!?! and is overrated and was drafted too high and Meier and Rantanen and Barzal and every player drafted in 2015 is ten million times better than him. Dont even get me started on Konecny ohhh man he is like a BILLION times better than Zacha. Konecny is pretty much the next wayne gretzky. Better than Gretzky really. Pretty much anyone who the Flyers have drafted is exponentially better than Zacha.
Zacha is terrible and should just quit playing hockey right now. He is so old too..19 is ridiculously old and he has no time for development at all his career is over!

True say... I never really thought of it that way... I may have to rethink my opinion of him. Thank you for this. Sometimes you're just blinded from the truth you know?

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Zacha would help, but he's never played up to his full potential with the national team. The reason is IMO that he's trying to do too much on his own. Maybe with the Devils he finally realised he's not superstar yet.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Zacha would help, but he's never played up to his full potential with the national team. The reason is IMO that he's trying to do too much on his own. Maybe with the Devils he finally realised he's not superstar yet.

This is true. He didnt do too much last year. But he was still pretty decent. Just never lived up to the hype.
He would be a big boost this year though. I think he's miles ahead this year then he was this time last year. I'd love to see him on the 1st line with Spacek and Musil

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Å karek isn't doing good enough job. He should sit next game. We won't do anything with him in the net.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Don't think this loss was on him at all.

Maybe, maybe not. But for the quaterfinal we need better goaltending, that's obvious. Someone else should get the chance when there is still time to try it.

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
Kvasnicka is out, flying home on Wednesday. One spot left for Zacha or one of Budik, Dufek. Kodytek.

hellvetet

Oct 2, 2015
Kvasnicka is out, flying home on Wednesday. One spot left for Zacha or one of Budik, Dufek. Kodytek.
Is Kvasnicka the guy that flew hard into the boards against Finland in the 1st (I think it was 1st...) period?

Because that crash had all the signs of a major shoulder/back/arm injury in the air as soon as it happened :(

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Missed all but the last 10 min or so, how did Spacek look?
Good, one of the best Czech forwards.

Is Kvasnicka the guy that flew hard into the boards against Finland in the 1st (I think it was 1st...) period?

Because that crash had all the signs of a major shoulder/back/arm injury in the air as soon as it happened :(

Yes, that's him. Unfortunate but what can you do...

Babula

May 31, 2012
http://www.hokej.cz/s-dany-chceme-tri-body-hlasi-dvacitka-chyta-vladar-kase-hraje-u-spacka/5020047
Spacek playing with Kase and Kurovsky as the first line now. Chlapik line moving up to be the 2nd line. Necas likely centering Musil and Suchy as the 3rd line. Stransky moving down to 4th..
Thoughts?

kinda say Kurovsky on the 1st line is a joke, but obviously he has to protect our smallish "stars" there.

So, is it like that ? now :

Kurovsky - Spacek - Kase
Jasek - Chlapik - Koblizek
Musil - Necas - Suchy
Stransky - Soustal- Reichel

???

joey16

Dec 27, 2010

Fortunately, he should be fine.. in like 14 days he should be ready to play

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
kinda say Kurovsky on the 1st line is a joke, but obviously he has to protect our smallish "stars" there.

Kurovsky - Spacek - Kase
Musil - Necas - Suchy

???

I don't mind this..

Petr obviously likes Kurovsky but he's not playing bad so I'm OK with it.. Stransky was invisible throughout the two games

I think that Petr wants to try something different and see how they're gonna do..

Looking forward to see what Vladar can do..

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Best defender is yet to Zboril, a pity that is undisciplined. Hrdinka is fine. The only really weak defender is Krenželok. Displacement Hajek is incomprehensible.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa

Kurovsky - Spacek - Kase
Musil - Necas - Suchy

???

Yeah probably something like that. It's a bit weird but it's true that Stransky hasn't shown much. I don't really like Suchy on the 3rd line but he hasn't played too bad. Would be nice to have Sousta there though.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
I don't there's a possibility for 1st place anymore, so we will get destroyed in quaterfinals. And that's assuming we make them and don't play in relegation group which is still possible. What a failure this team has been, well, bye Petr, hello Varada.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
No offense to the Danes. I'm happy for them. But if Czechs can't beat a team like that, they don't belong in the qf's. Simple as that. Another year of disappointment. And next year won't be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->