Prospect Info: 2017 CFHF Top 20 Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton
People are so afraid to be homers, that they are looking through an even less accurate reverse lens thinking they are being measured. I am so confident in Jankowski's floor I will close my account and not make another if he doesn't reach that Couturier level of play (38+ points with strong two-way game) within the next two years (barring major season-ending injuries of course). Quote me on that. 4C. No way on this planet is Mark Jankowski's floor a 4C.

Looks like your time on Hfboards is coming to an end @OvermanKingGainer :popcorn:

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
Knew that one would come back to bite him as soon as he posted it.

on the other hand, I made a confident avatar bet with an oilers fan that johnny would definitely hit 100 points this season at about the midway point, thought I couldn't possibly lose. I'm sweating now.
We all write cheques we can't cash sometimes :)

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Knew that one would come back to bite him as soon as he posted it.

on the other hand, I made a confident avatar bet with an oilers fan that johnny would definitely hit 100 points this season at about the midway point, thought I couldn't possibly lose. I'm sweating now.
We all write cheques we can't cash sometimes :)

You're still a scholar, and a gentleman though.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
As the eldest moderator of HFCF, I am starting the 'Committee to determine the validity of the statement made by OKG.'

I am the sole member.

The committee will act on this now.

The committee has ruled that the statement "two years" gives Jankowski until the 2019-20 season to reach the lofty goal of 38 points.

The committee's ruling is final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->