Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C
I pity the foo that doesn't choose foo

7a81039416abf34c2687e85dc5938942.jpg

:sarcasm:

foo foo foooooo

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
I think foo might be overrated but I didn't see him at the prospect camp so idk. I'd have foo third out of these guys.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Foo.

Honestly, Kulak isn't even on my radar yet. I'd have him behind Shinkaruk and Klimchuk tbh

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I rank prospects based on the gun to your head mentality. In a vacuum I like Kulak a lot but his waiver status diminishes his value a bit in my eyes.

I still really like Mangiapane upside. If everything works out I think he could be like a Zuccarello.

Last edited:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I rank prospects based on the gun to your head mentality. In a vacuum I like Kulak a lot but his waiver status diminishes his value a bit in my eyes.

I still really like Mangiapane upside. If everything works out I think he could be like a Zuccarello.

I have Mangi, then Kulak, followed by Foo.
Kulak's in a werid spot, where we don't evaluate him like other prospects. The guy's a decent bottom pairing Dman already in the NHL (not amazing, but also not Engelland/Bartkowski tire fire); but we completely forget that every time he went down to the AHL this past season, he was playing 25+ minutes a night in an all-purpose role (so kind of a 1D role).

On one hand, you have exactly what you'd want in your older prospects, he's playing at the highest level outside the NHL; but you also have this thing where he was used as a #7 most of the year... and in total played 43 games because of it.

I still think some people are sleeping on this kid; I do think he's an NHL'er... at what level though? Completely uncertain.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I'm not gonna vote on this one bc I've never seen Foo in action. If I had to pick between Mangipane and Kulak though, it would be Kulak for me

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
So since Mangiapane and Foo are still really close, do we have to have a second run-off?

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Should we call it off now, or wait for more votes? right now it's 31 votes I believe and normally we get close to 40.

I'd wait it out till the time it's set to close in the OP. Foo could easily still overtake Mangiapane if a handful more people voted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad