NCAA GDT: 2017 Big 10 Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes (10-2) vs Wisconsin Badgers (12-0)

B1G

• Ohio State Buckeyes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Wisconsin Badgers

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY

GRT61wi.gif

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Right after they lost all but 5 of their starters from a year ago? :laugh:

I'm willing to make an avatar bet right now with you if you're up for it.

I mean. That's not that important. Guys like rashan Gary will break out with others. Speight being the qb with some guys that can't be replaced right away (peppers or Lewis) will be the reason Michigan wins 8-9

Sep 19, 2008
Right after they lost all but 5 of their starters from a year ago? :laugh:

I'm willing to make an avatar bet right now with you if you're up for it.

Jim Harbaugh took a bunch of trash from Brady Hoke and turned that into a winning team.

This is nothing.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Jim Harbaugh took a bunch of trash from Brady Hoke and turned that into a winning team.

This is nothing.

They had the 21st, 7th, & 5th ranked recruiting classes under Hoke according to Rivals. How exactly is that "trash"?

Harbaugh's a good coach but let's not get too crazy. He had some talent to play with on those rosters. The biggest setback from them was that they didn't produce a good QB especially with Shane Morris being a highly touted guy coming out of HS who flopped.

Sep 19, 2008
They had the 21st, 7th, & 5th ranked recruiting classes under Hoke according to Rivals. How exactly is that "trash"?

Harbaugh's a good coach but let's not get too crazy. He had some talent to play with on those rosters. The biggest setback from them was that they didn't produce a good QB especially with Shane Morris being a highly touted guy coming out of HS who flopped.

And he has talent to play with on the rosters in 2017 too. I'm not buying this talk about Michigan's demise. Harbaugh has yet to have a bad year at Michigan. Again, his rebuilding year was supposed to be his first year.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Harbaugh taking over Michigan was similar to taking over S.F. A team with talent but lacked direction. Lol @ Michigan's demise. More melodramatic crap. They'll be a good enough team.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
And he has talent to play with on the rosters in 2017 too. I'm not buying this talk about Michigan's demise. Harbaugh has yet to have a bad year at Michigan. Again, his rebuilding year was supposed to be his first year.

They do but it's a lot younger & unproven than last year's team thus why not many are picking them to win the Big Ten this year.

It's not a knock on Harbaugh it's just really hard to win big with young inexperienced rosters in college football. Only Ohio State & Alabama with Meyer & Saban have proven to be able to do that.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Fun fact, Michigan has only beaten tOSU 3 times since the start of this new Millennium. tOSU will win the B1G.

Central PA Hawk Fan

Apr 16, 2007
York, PA
I don't think anyone is predicting Michigan's demise. They'll be a good team, I just think they lose too much experience to compete with just as talented with more experienced squads in OSU and PSU. Next season is gonna be a great run for UM. I also think a lot of people are surprised how UM stalled down the stretch with a really experienced squad, you have to admit they were handed the keys to the B1G east late last season and proceeded to drop them in a puddle of mud. This is definitely an experience gathering year for them, but crazy things have happened before, I'm not gonna rule them out of the race.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I expect Harbaugh to be fine, but a coach doing well with his predecessor's recruiting class while hitting the skids when they bring in their own recruits -- hardly unheard of.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
I expect Harbaugh to be fine, but a coach doing well with his predecessor's recruiting class while hitting the skids when they bring in their own recruits -- hardly unheard of.

Previous Recruiters Records before Harbaugh(2008-2014)

3-9
5-7
7-6
11-2
8-5
7-6
5-7

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

This is nothing.

Let's do it then. Avatar bet.

- You win, I keep a picture of Harbaugh up until the end of the FBS season is over

-I Win, you put up a picture of Meyer until the ^^

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad