Pre-Game Talk: 2017-2018 Stanley Cup Final: (W3) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (E3) Washington Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Much as I have no desire for either of these teams to win, they're at least making up for it with some pretty dang good hockey. That Oshie to Carlsson goal? The stuff of dreams..

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It was a good game. Felt kinda 1980s, with the score and great end-to-end action. It would be amazing if coaches would loosen the reigns across the league, and try to out-gun instead of out-defend the opposing team. Would make for amazing hockey, especially with so much skill in the league these days.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
#GAMEDAY :popcorn:

IMG_4020.jpg

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Caps played a stellar game tonight at both ends of the ice and Vegas had very little going for itself. Final score makes it seem like it was a closer game than it actually was. Their chances of winning this series are looking better and better.

Last edited:

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I keep saying, Cinderella's shoe has finally fallen off, might i finally be right? Caps sure did seem to exert control though, Ovie deserves a lot of credit, taking control the way Messier did.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Now I'm cheering for Washington and Trotz, OV, Holtby, Oshie - I like the way the Caps play hockey and I like their players.

Vegas as well, Reaves, Marchesssult, Fleury, Schmidt - respect. But the franchise has had a great run, congrats, but to me Washington is the better team and deserves the Cup.

Caps are just so structured in their play, but the players play free and with confidence and that's the ultimate coaching compliment, Super buy-in from everyone. And the players play their rolls perfectly, Wilson, Orpik, Orlov - really impressed with the Caps top to bottom.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
In the end you need everybody doing whatever it takes,and playing for the team to win the big prize....Both these teams on paper dont look like they should be where they are,but both are playing like champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad