Speculation: 2017 - 2018 Roster Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Domi-Strome-Wilson makes me smile. If we win Dahlin, and they lose Carlson, maybe Crouse+Wood+’18MIN2nd+’19ARI2nd?

Panik-Stepan-Keller
Domi-Strome-Wilson
Perlini-Dvorak-Fischer
Dem-Schticky-Caboboys
Archibald

OEL-Demers
Goligoski-Dahlin
Chychrun-Hjammer
Connauton

Raanta
Kuemper

Man, that D-Corps could wreak havoc. wishful thinking though.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

great to hear, but also interesting he just named his desired term. Either it's been talked about, or the ball is now in the Coyote's court :naughty:

#signthisman

It's the maximum term allowable in the new CBA. What I like about it is the timing. He sees Raanta signed and immediately makes a public comment about a max term extension. He's seeing commitment and he's buying in. This is what we need and have been lacking (apart from Doan) since 1996.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
It's the maximum term allowable in the new CBA. What I like about it is the timing. He sees Raanta signed and immediately makes a public comment about a max term extension. He's seeing commitment and he's buying in. This is what we need and have been lacking (apart from Doan) since 1996.
Amen brother

Reactions: RemoAZ

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
Domi's ELC ends after this season. What do you guys think about how his new contract will look like?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Bridge 2 to 3 years, 2.5-3 mil, safer and wings are easier to replace. Keller is our only winger we want on a longer term deal.
I think you are on the money again.:thumbu: Hope it happens sooner rather than later as the price is going up everyday. :sarcasm:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Ollie looking at an 8x8. And I’m not talking in and out.
That's a lot of $$$. If he gets signed for that, either AB has more money than we thought, or a new owner is on the horizon.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
LW depth
Panik
Domi
Perlini
Martinook
Crouse

How do we fit Crouse into the lineup next season? Put him on the RW to replace Rinaldo? Let Richardson sign elsewhere, play Martinook at 4C and Crouse at 4 LW? Trade a LW for a RW?

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Crouse worked well with Strome down in Tucson, have him replace Rinaldo...give Strome/Domi the big body to clear space much like Panik does for Keller/Stepan.

Martinook/Richardson/Cousins is fine for next season, it's the season after that, that I think we can get an upgrade on all 3 positions. Crouse/Dauphin/Bunting

Next Season:
Keller/Stepan/Panik
Domi/Strome/Crouse (Svech/Zadina - if we luck out)
Perlini/Dvorak/Fischer
Martinook/Richardson/Cousins
Rinaldo/Dauphin

If we actually luck out in the lottery, then Svechnikov or Zadina pull the RW spot for Crouse and Crouse moves down to 4th line, Cousins moves to Center.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona

Have you ever tried to eat one of those f***en things?

And that's a lot of term. Obviously I'm all for it. He should get the C as well after his turnaround this season, too. If he went FA, he'd get more than 8-mill I think.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I expect the 8 year term but I thought the avg would be higher then 8 mill. When you think about the cap going up, he might deserve more, closer to 9 maybe.

Reactions: hbk

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I expect the 8 year term but I thought the avg would be higher then 8 mill. When you think about the cap going up, he might deserve more, closer to 9 maybe.
I'm okay either way with that price and term for OEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->