GDT: 2017/2018 New Jersey Devils GDT Signup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Playoff theme is hard.

We've rode Spidey, Ramsay, and Rick and Morty to the wins.

We've rode a lot of things, to be fair.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Anyone taking Game 1? To go with starting the playoffs, I'd rather someone else jump in but if no one else is able to, just give me a heads up and I'll do my best. :)

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I can bring out some spicy Gordon memes tomorrow. Might mix it up, try to bring in a new meme but times are tough. I don't know if I want to tempt fate like that

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Playoff theme is hard.

We've rode Spidey, Ramsay, and Rick and Morty to the wins.

We've rode a lot of things, to be fair.

bkjm9r.jpg

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Do one of @Emperoreddy or @JK3 want to post it? I can supply some Spiderman to the mix or post it all together, whatever works.

Bulk of my day is going to be finishing a final project for my masters due Tuesday, gotta get it all done today so I can freely go to the game tomorrow in peace. :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Do one of @Emperoreddy or @JK3 want to post it? I can supply some Spiderman to the mix or post it all together, whatever works.

Bulk of my day is going to be finishing a final project for my masters due Tuesday, gotta get it all done today so I can freely go to the game tomorrow in peace. :laugh:

I don’t have access to a computer today. Have an emergency to handle tonight into the morning.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I'll be out of town Friday night until Sunday afternoon and won't have internet access unfortunately. I know I should be out this game anyway since we lost, but just giving a heads up for future planning.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Not sure this is the place for a neophyte GDT maker but I do have an idea that could be timely for one and some time now if nobody else is doing it.

Reactions: Cheddabombs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->