GDT: 2017/2018 New Jersey Devils GDT Signup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think that we may need some Spidey in these dire times. Prepare for Saturday!

That or Conspiracy Brother from Undercover Brother given recent events. Either will do. :laugh:

Rick and Morty might need to make a comeback.

I was also going to try and do a Simpsons one, but I can’t until I get my laptop fixed. Doing a GDT on mobile is a big no way

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
B7A3738E5D098E8AB2CD41F78A65E8C80659EB6E

I would pay good money for a One Punch Man GDT

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
What's the point of this thread? I'm glad I wasted about two hours of my time to create one for nothing

I'm not sure who actually keeps track of these things, but you're more than welcome to post your work within it. It should be appreciated regardless.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
We should update the play on the Rock and Morty watching TV

Find me a video of the play like a youtube highlight, should probably be Hall.

It just takes a long time to do. I have to do a screen recording of the video, clip it, then upload it to giphy to convert it to separate frames for the gif. Then drag all the separate frames (which turn into layers in Photoshop) to the Rick and Morty scene, and then organize them one by one in a timeline. It's crazy, that one is 90 something layers that need to be clicked on separately one after the other in sequence (to turn them on and off) to do the animation plus each frame has a drop down to set the time each frame is run. That's why that one is a bit fast, need to change the timing. Then it gets converted back to a gif in photoshop and finally uploaded to Imgur or wherever.

It's a bit involved haha.

Reactions: tr83

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore

It just takes a long time to do. I have to do a screen recording of the video, clip it, then upload it to giphy to convert it to separate frames for the gif. Then drag all the separate frames (which turn into layers in Photoshop) to the Rick and Morty scene, and then organize them one by one in a timeline. It's crazy, that one is 90 something layers that need to be clicked on separately one after the other in sequence (to turn them on and off) to do the animation plus each frame has a drop down to set the time each frame is run. That's why that one is a bit fast, need to change the timing. Then it gets converted back to a gif in photoshop and finally uploaded to Imgur or wherever.

Long time is an understatement

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Reactions: JK3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad