League News: 2017-2018 General NHL Fan Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
The one with DSP and Beaulieu, yes.

I thought you were talking about his gf. Either way, his situation reminds me of Tyler Seguin a little. If he gets traded and becomes really good somewhere else it will make Habs look bad.

That cake was an overreaction if I ever saw one. Probably tasted awful anyways. Those kind of cakes always do. :nod:

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I would take Subban over Weber 100 times out of 100, in this NHL Weber is a dinosaur (just as Alzner is). Not to mention the age difference and the contract.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I thought you were talking about his gf. Either way, his situation reminds me of Tyler Seguin a little. If he gets traded and becomes really good somewhere else it will make Habs look bad.

That cake was an overreaction if I ever saw one. Probably tasted awful anyways. Those kind of cakes always do. :nod:

He's not that great. A lot of flash, not a lot of substance. The Habs should trade him. It's not like Seguin who had good numbers in Boston.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I can't see them not even making the playoffs for their shot at the threepeat....Rutherford will make a deal before they get too far gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam Spade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->