League News: 2017-2018 General NHL Fan Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
How anyone can wish Vegas any success with McPhee their GM is beyond me. Aside from Schmidt, Forsberg continues to make me despise the man.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
San Jose’s 4th line is absolutely dominating the Duckies.

Fehr/Sorensen/Karlsson is speedy and skilled.

Sorensen with his 3rd goal and 4th point of the playoffs.

1-0 San Jose after only six minutes.

Last edited:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
How anyone can wish Vegas any success with McPhee their GM is beyond me. Aside from Schmidt, Forsberg continues to make me despise the man.

I root for Vegas in spite of GMGM. This collection of outcasts and misfits is teaching the league a lesson. They're showing it's possible to succeed without superstar power. They win with pure chemistry and dedication.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Flyers look like the most disinterested playoff team I’ve seen in a long time. Ghost on the Crosby goal last night exemplifies the team. No matter how the commentators want to frame it; Crosby did nothing special. Ghost just gave the f*** up, anf a massive percentage of NHL’ers score that goal.

Love every thing about thr Ducks getting sweeped by the Sharks! Love how the Sharks look and the Ducks getting smacked around. Thought BB got a super raw deal. That arragont pos Getzlaf and management doing worse since the change is just spectacular. Get the WCF bullshit out of here too. because a BB team wasn’t swept. BB had that team crushing everything after being written off before Christmas. BB has his short comings but the players are just a responible if not more in that situation.

Sorry for the rant but I hate a player being overhyped because he was carried to a cup. There were some all time HoF’ers that had more leadership and determination in their pinky on that team then Getzlaf has ever shown.

Last edited:

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
If the Vegas organization want to win a SC, it's now or never (or at least not in the near future).
They'll comeback to earth starting with next season. Right now, everything they do, it's a first time. It will be difficult in the next 10/15 years if they don't win the SC this year.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Flyers look like the most disinterested playoff team I’ve seen in a long time. Ghost on the Crosby goal last night exemplifies the team. No matter how the commentators want to frame it; Crosby did nothing special. Ghost just gave the **** up, anf a massive percentage of NHL’ers score that goal.

Love every thing about thr Ducks getting sweeped by the Sharks! Love how the Sharks look and the Ducks getting smacked around. Thought BB got a super raw deal. That arragont pos Getzlaf and management doing worse since the change is just spectacular. Get the WCF bull**** out of here too. because a BB team wasn’t swept. BB had that team crushing everything after being written off before Christmas. BB has his short comings but the players are just a responible if not more in that situation.

Sorry for the rant but I hate a player being overhyped because he was carried to a cup. There were some all time HoF’ers that had more leadership and determination in their pinky on that team then Getzlaf has ever shown.

"Getzlaf has more leadership than Ovechkin because he has won the Cup before", said HF back in 2015. Forgets to mention how Getzlaf played on the 3rd line during their Cup run and had no leadership role at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->